new Nickleback

their records always sound absolutely insane . The nickelback hate is the stupidest shit ever , I never got how anyone could talk THAT much shit about a band who has records that sound THAT good. I get not liking their songs, but if you are a musician and can’t appreciate their production, you are fucking high.

their records always sound absolutely insane . The nickelback hate is the stupidest shit ever , I never got how anyone could talk THAT much shit about a band who has records that sound THAT good. I get not liking their songs, but if you are a musician and can’t appreciate their production, you are fucking high.
That Black Album board always provides the thick ! The Side of a Bullet it tone is as good as anything. And im
Not a big fan or anything. Just being real .

I don’t know a single song. Being honest. I know their songs were played on the radio just about the time I couldn’t listen to the radio anymore.
They do seem to garner a lot of hate? Wife likes them.

Most people are followers and simply hate talent. ;)

Like them or not, they sound good and always have. Every record I have ever heard from them has some of the best production out there and they get kick ass recorded guitar tones, etc. They have sold some records, made some money and probably got more tail than we would like to admit. What's to hate on them for that aside from jealousy. :thumbsup:

I don't like this shitty song one bit, cheerleader rock. Get your fist in the air!

I'm sure it has a bridge where it's just snare and singing, somewhere near the end. I could only listen to it for about 15 seconds before my brain steamed.

So Fucking Typical Jock Shitrock. Rah-rah-rah!

All the hate on Nickelback has everything to do with their talent. They're talented musicians, but it's all wasted on generic butt-rock songs that you'd expect to hear from the local bar band. They 100% come off as a band put together and had all their songs written by corporate big wigs who don't even listen to music sitting in a board room looking at charts trying to copy what's trendy.

I've seen a handful of clips from live concerts where they covered some thrash metal songs and it sounded great. Tone was great, playing was near note for note, pretty much a perfect cover. Their actual talent got a small moment to show. After hearing what they can do vs what they do do (hahahah do do, I made a poop joke) it's like Van Gogh painting generic puffy cloud paintings to sell in housewares at Target. Complete waste of talent.

100% agree! Their bank accounts say they are doing something right!

I don't like this shitty song one bit, cheerleader rock. Get your fist in the air!

I'm sure it has a bridge where it's just snare and singing, somewhere near the end. I could only listen to it for about 15 seconds before my brain steamed.

So Fucking Typical Jock Shitrock. Rah-rah-rah!
This. I can appreciate great tones/production, and give them props for it, but their songs are just plain lame. Cheerleader, rah, rah, is spot-on. That's the hate, I believe.. Great tones, great production, shitty songs.

guitars sound HUGE, would like to know what amps were used.

I get it. Lyrics are lame AF, it's a cheese fest .... but I'll take this all damn day over what's on the radio.

guitars sound HUGE, would like to know what amps were used.

I get it. Lyrics are lame AF, it's a cheese fest .... but I'll take this all damn day over what's on the radio.
This is on the Radio! & it sucks fat dick. boring ass canadian white guy "metal" we all know this isn't metal. Nicklecrack claims they are big thrash fans(prove it) & always claim they are going to put out a "heavy song" this isn't heavy, it's godsmack with better vocals.

This is on the Radio! & it sucks fat dick. boring ass canadian white guy "metal" we all know this isn't metal. Nicklecrack claims they are big thrash fans(prove it) & always claim they are going to put out a "heavy song" this isn't heavy, it's godsmack with better vocals.
then change the station. do you just need something to be mad about? I promise, no one is gonna make you buy it. FFS metal guys are the biggest pussies, always with the small dick energy and crying because "nobody's as hard as we are!" Nickleback ain't my jam either but i'm not gonna blow a tampon over it.

then change the station. do you just need something to be mad about? I promise, no one is gonna make you buy it. FFS metal guys are the biggest pussies, always with the small dick energy and crying because "nobody's as hard as we are!" Nickleback ain't my jam either but i'm not gonna blow a tampon over it.
I'm not a metal guy. You assumed based on my response. I was simply pointing out the stupid claims they made. i'm not mad & i don't listen to the radio. but here you are assuming.

Back