new Nickleback

And what did we all learn from this thread? Nickleback brings out the worst in humanity. It's no coincidence that Chad Kroeger is simply the worst human to have ever existed. Well, top 100 anyway.

And what did we all learn from this thread? Nickleback brings out the worst in humanity. It's no coincidence that Chad Kroeger is simply the worst human to have ever existed. Well, top 100 anyway.
It's a lesson is modern marketing through controversy. In the video I posted, the resistance literally created their notoriety.

wow, after this long thread, i finally clicked on that shit song. I was thinking it would actually better. Sounds like a knock of five finger death punch generic top 40
Yeah its basically a 13 year old squawking YO BUT WHAT IF WE WRITE A SONG ABOUT GOING TO COURT AND PRISON with a 10 billion dollar producer

The fact that so many "get" this tells you alot about the target audience for most popular music

The actual guitar tones are fantastic, though

As much as I slam Nickelback occasionally, two things. Number 1, I'd never tell others what to listen to and in our free conluntry we have people that listen to everything.

Number 2, I have no room to talk. I listen to KISS and we'll, they have had some interesting spells. Worse than that, I listened to Poison and bought "Look What the Cat Dragged In" on vinyl brand new and jammed out to those gems.

I used to like Nickelback when they came out and same as Godsmack now. I can't listen to their new songs.

Is Nickelback not the de facto flag carrier for modern Mesa Boogie Rectifier tones?

That, and have they not served to unify the RT community into a thread of mutual participation the likes of which even COVID cannot achieve?

Hrm. Much to contemplate. Good morning, gents. :)

I mean, creed hasn’t been a thing in almost 20 years, I think you guys are forgetting how old we are getting lol….and tremonti is phenomenal and puts out great sounding shit, can’t knock him at all. I hired his bassist tanner all the time for gigs, real good friends and his drummer as well. They are all phenomenal players no doubt about it!

CK is definitely a talented song writer. You don't sell that many records because you suck. But for me, not all but a lot of song elements are pop corny like Bon Jovi songs.
I'm also not a fan of the as of late Velveta, triggered robot, greasy productions.. Call me old school.

Back