New politics dedicated subforum

nero

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I've created the "Game of Groans" subforum. All discussions about politics should happen there. Any political thread outside of this subforum will be removed.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I've created the "Game of Groans" subforum. All discussions about politics should happen there. Any political thread outside of this subforum will be removed.

Thanks!
How bout a name more reflective like - America's Last Stand

Or maybe - sitedrifter's thought fart lounge

I was in deep thought...here's my favorite BritAusssie girl and she filmed/recorded "Grease" at me Venice High School :cool:

?????

:)

Just had a look in "there" and holy shit, I thought most guys on here were around my age and grew up in the 70's and awesome 80's but jesus most of them sound like 5 year olds calling each other names ... unreal hahaha

I was in deep thought...here's my favorite BritAusssie girl and she filmed/recorded "Grease" at me Venice High School :cool:
Of course, the best thing about that song is the little-known fact that Steve Lukather played the two solos (and likely the other guitar parts), Bubba. :thumbsup:

Of course, the best thing about that song is the little-known fact that Steve Lukather played the two solos (and likely the other guitar parts), Bubba. :thumbsup:
I didn't know that. That's cool. One day, I was going through every song that Lukather played on, and though I'm not much of a pop fan, it was basically every pop song that I like.

I know; his showreel's incredible, right? :worship:

Jeff Procaro's in the same league; check his out if you get a chance.

Back