New Product Release: ToneX Bundle 1 - Gain Legends

easstudios

I just uploaded my first commercial ToneX bundle. It's pretty new tech but its very impressive in its accuracy - the drawbacks are the slow training times and the fact the included captures don't have any direct models at all. There are a lot of great free captures available on their ToneNet service, but you have to sift through a lot to find them. Hopefully this pack alleviates that search, and also throws in some of my absolute favourite cab IR's for good measure. These were dialled in to sound great with the included IR's, but of course the benefit of Direct Models is that you can freely swap the IR's out as you see fit. I tried to include a nice range of amplifiers from the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. All captured without pedals, so you can easily fine tune to your own tastes by adding your favourite boosts.

You get 12 .txp files that can be imported in ToneX or Amplitube. I would recommend adjusting your input gain (either on your interface or with a gain plugin in front of ToneX/Amplitube and turn it up quite high - for some reason IK opted to calibrate to a hot signal, so this will provide the most realistic results.

I included some of my favourite amplifiers in my collection including:
  • Marshall JMP 2203 with a Legendary Tones Hot Mod V2
  • Marshall Vintage Modern 50W 2266
  • Marshall Jubilee 2554
  • Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Revision G
  • Marshall JMP 2104 50W (2204 combo)
  • Friedman BE100
  • Peavey 5150 Block Letter
  • Peavey VTM120
  • Diezel Herbert Mark 1
  • Mesa Boogie Mark III Black Stripe

and cab IR's from:
  • Mesa Boogie Oversized 2005 V30
  • Mesa Boogie Oversized 2002 V30
  • Mesa Boogie Oversized 1999 V30
  • Mesa Boogie Traditional 2003 V30
  • EVH 412 G12EVH
  • Marshall 1960BV

https://mirrorprofiles.myshopify.com/products/tonex-bundle-1-gain-legends

quick demo using the herbert preset

and another using the Mark III:

and another with the Dual Rectifier:

Last edited:
made a Metallica style Mark III preset, included in the pack as an update. Wasn't copying a specific tone, just something in that vibe. REALLY fun to play:

Back