New Rig Pic

troublehead

Fooling around with a new camera............btw, it feels great not to have GAS for anything anymore :thumbsup:

009-7.jpg

Very nice set up! I'm trying to thin a bit but whenever I do, I always seem to GAS and slowly get back to having far too much. I'll get there some day though. I hope :D

Very cool! I have the 425a. Got it on a blowout at Sam Ash. Those are great speakers. I'd love to have the matching bottom. :)

Random Hero":1l3v43mp said:
Nice! Any rig that consists of a LP, a Strat and a Marshally amp is probably a winner, huh?

Hard to go wrong with a plexi into a 412 with greenbacks with a strat and les paul, unless that is if you want to try to keep the volume low...

blackba":1ylc0f3x said:
Random Hero":1ylc0f3x said:
Nice! Any rig that consists of a LP, a Strat and a Marshally amp is probably a winner, huh?

Hard to go wrong with a plexi into a 412 with greenbacks with a strat and les paul, unless that is if you want to try to keep the volume low...

I don't have that problem. All Morris amps are designed to get cranked tone at any volume. I don't have a "clean" sound, but I can go from cranked Plexi to "almost" as much saturation as my JVM at bedroom level if needed. Then there is an additional "gain boost" toggle that I don't even use. You guys are missing out by not checking out Glen's amps!

troublehead":1khmt4tm said:
I don't have that problem. All Morris amps are designed to get cranked tone at any volume. I don't have a "clean" sound, but I can go from cranked Plexi to "almost" as much saturation as my JVM at bedroom level if needed. Then there is an additional "gain boost" toggle that I don't even use. You guys are missing out by not checking out Glen's amps!

Time for clips then :poke: :D :D

I checked out the Morris amps, they look great, clips on their site sounds good, but are outside my budget, I don't Need any more amps anyway. ;)

Back