New Song (Scratch) Track

Emg77

So I started a new original project a couple months ago. Things were going well and I was having fun jamming!

Unfortunately, our drummer had some medical issues come up that is taking him out of the game for a couple months. But the rest of the guys and I were inspired and wanted to keep progressing.

I came up with the idea, hey I got all these programs I’ve never used or a least very little. Let me see what I can slap together! Lol.

Here is the product. Although not the best it was a fun learning experience. Programming the drums and learning how to use Logic Pro etc. We are just using it to structure the songs try different ideas. But it’s not half bad !

We have few more songs I’m working on programming the drums! Man what a pain in the ass!! But ultimately it should help me as musician !

Excuse the choppy’ness and mistakes!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/LnfXknHhmzZbryGfA

Sounds alright to me! Cymbals maybe a bit low in the mix but the snare and kick sound more authentic than some of the other ones that are over produced. What did you use?

EZ Drummer 2. Yeah, I eq'd the high end maybe a bot too much . Thanks for the input!

Back