New Speakers Day!!

Redneckstomp

I always wanted to try celestion k100 speakers. I heard these are great with v30. I will load these speakers in my v30 loaded marshall cab.

Attachments

• 20230331_142454.jpg
    20230331_142454.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 28
My favorite cab is a 2000ish Mesa wide-top slant-baffle 412 with the UK-V30/K100 X-pattern. Sounds incredible and works so well with any amp I've tried so far. It's a great pairing and unlike some mixes I can not hear any difference when moving side-to-side in front of the cab. They blend seamlessly.

My favorite cab is a 2000ish Mesa wide-top slant-baffle 412 with the UK-V30/K100 X-pattern. Sounds incredible and works so well with any amp I've tried so far. It's a great pairing and unlike some mixes I can not hear any difference when moving side-to-side in front of the cab. They blend seamlessly.
So far, I like v30/k100 combo. All my amps sound great with v30/k100 combo. Less harsh and more balanced IMO.

I haven't tried it but I've heard K100/Redback make for a killer mix.

I currently have a pair of K100's mixed with WGS Retro 30's which sound pretty good. I just have to be careful with the low end. It can get bass and low-mid heavy rather quickly.

I have a front loaded Diezel cab with 4 K100’s and does a good job of balancing out the lows creating a good thump. Haven’t used it in a while though, but remember it being great for those big bottom amps.

Back