NEW UPDATE! CAB INCLUDED!Time for another giveaway. Raffle 4 kids fighting cancer. This time will be epically different. UPDATE: WIZARD CONTENT!!!

A video of the whole shebang including the amp builder during the build and a montage of pics and posts along with the pics and clips from the winner would be fantastic for a youtube video. Total "feel good" thing. Just saying...
Rick is a very interesting person. He does seem like he has an eccentric side to hiim. He wanted no part of posting in this thread. I asked him straight up. Different strokes for different folks. I’m just beyond grateful that he agreed to this.

Last edited:
Only 159? I think we can do better than that would you consider raising the entries to more than five per person? We should at least get it over 250 entries.

I was trying to make it more fair between the haves and have nots. Probably not a great idea to change it now. There have been lots of single entries. They would probably feel duped.
I understand I just think for this cause we should get more money for everything.

Exciting news! Wizard Amplification and clint-Frost are giving away a brand new Modern Classic II 50 watt amp, with an included speaker cabinet thanks to Rick's generosity!

Back