NEW UPDATE! CAB INCLUDED!Time for another giveaway. Raffle 4 kids fighting cancer. This time will be epically different. UPDATE: WIZARD CONTENT!!!

I posted over there but for some reason the site kept glitching on me. I tried to message Bill first but kept getting an error message. I mentioned just to delete it if I violated any rules or anything by crossposting. I figured the more the merrier....and fuck cancer.

I posted over there but for some reason the site kept glitching on me. I tried to message Bill first but kept getting an error message. I mentioned just to delete it if I violated any rules or anything by crossposting. I figured the more the merrier....and fuck cancer.
I think he has a Service Announcement Sticky that says due a software rev change months ago, everyone has to create a new account until it gets fixed? That may be old info, but I never got that far.

Here's a clip of my 2024 Modern Classic II 100w. From what I hear the 50w's sound just about the same as the 100w amps.
These are awesome amps. Definitely a grail amp for me.

And here's the amp doing a cover of a Metallica B side:

i like that it isn't overly saturated and that you can hear notes and chords evolve in a universal rock tone way versus just metal.

Alright guys, my wife just got off the phone with St Jude’s. We are gonna drop the check off in person on July 13th. If any rig-talk bothers or sisters wanna join in feel free. Gonna be great!
Would love to go, but wouldn’t be fair to steal your thunder, brother. Would be cool if Rick could join you!

Back