new vid

Bad Link...

BTW love your playing... Might be getting a Herbie soon!

I play 80's metal... Everyone says get a VH4... But I think the Herbert will be better... For that Black Sabbath on Steroids Sound I crave :D

Thanks,

Royd

Peter Diezel":3uxhvfxz said:
Thank You sooooooooooooo much, Andy !!!

Would the vid available for the German website ? :yes: :yes: :yes:

yes sir :D i can email the original file or you can just embed the youtube file, whatever format is easier. if you want the original file just let me know what email address you want it sent to.

A Wood

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees,

please send it to peterdiezel (at) diezelamplification (dot) com

The next drinks are on me :cheers2:

God dammit!!! that boy can PLAY!!! Andy...very nice man!! if u ever need someone to change ur strings im ur guy! Hope all is fantastic!! I need to get ur instrumental album. I still have the DFU one in my player!! :rock:

eddyrox":2qb1y4ny said:
yo brother - sounds wicked sweet! like the new Einstein there...now WHERE's the ANDERSONS???? :thumbsup: :yes: :LOL: :LOL:

i was waiting on this from you :LOL: :LOL: i still have 3 andersons but Johns 24 fret modern has me loving life right now! i begged Roy to talk Tom into doing a 24 fretter forever and i guess they just didnt see it as a good move. Both Tom and John build absolutely astounding instruments.

A Wood

van hellion":r81d29qg said:
eddyrox":r81d29qg said:
yo brother - sounds wicked sweet! like the new Einstein there...now WHERE's the ANDERSONS???? :thumbsup: :yes: :LOL: :LOL:

i was waiting on this from you :LOL: :LOL: i still have 3 andersons but Johns 24 fret modern has me loving life right now! i begged Roy to talk Tom into doing a 24 fretter forever and i guess they just didnt see it as a good move. Both Tom and John build absolutely astounding instruments.

A Wood
Haha, cmon Andy you know that I still got love for my boys in TN! Just that with all the 24 fret playin I wondering if you still pick up the DT or the T classic. Either way I am looking forward to seeing you at NAMM in january.
Best,
Mike O

Back