new video demo come check it

To be honest Andy, you're one of the the few guys out there who could play with the worst pickups instead and still sound great. Me, not so much! I hate you :D I don't like country music, but those are some slick licks!

VH4_Brewtality":2hyh7el0 said:
To be honest Andy, you're one of the the few guys out there who could play with the worst pickups instead and still sound great. Me, not so much! I hate you :D I don't like country music, but those are some slick licks!

i doubt that bro! as long as i got really expensive gear im good, soon as i play something cheap i fall apart, its true! so everyone go buy diezels, andersons, and suhrs and you will see what i mean!

A Wood

ohh I see you got some "snob fingers" uh? if it ain't expensive they ain't playing :LOL: :LOL:

but I know what you mean.....and I believe it's got nothing to do with price more then with quality (and as we know, quality most of the time costs). I plug into my Diezels and My Little Joe and I'm inspired everytime.

van hellion":1blnz04k said:
VH4_Brewtality":1blnz04k said:

i doubt that bro! as long as i got really expensive gear im good, soon as i play something cheap i fall apart, its true! so everyone go buy diezels, andersons, and suhrs and you will see what i mean!

A Wood

company man :LOL: :LOL:

Andy,
What tasty licks, style, finess, technique, tone. Did I leave anything out?! :confused: :thumbsup: :rock:
Stephen

Back