New Yngwie single

I asked Ritchie Blackmore's opinion on YJM's playing while attending a YJM show. Ritchie replied; "That's a lot of notes, isn't it."

From a Gutiar World interview when Yngwie first exploded. The 'creepy' comment has always stuck in my head. :ROFLMAO:

rb.jpg

This was the first time I was more impressed and interested in his vocals than the guitar playing. I’d be happy if I never heard a sweep arpeggio ever again.
Otherwise the same standard paint by numbers modern Yngwie song.

If he's gonna still run that steezy, he'd
be better off hitting the slopes for 3 days straight and crashing that Ferrari.
NO!!!!!!.....

I'm a huge huge Yngwie fan and yeah, it just keeps getting worse and worse. And to add to the unoriginality of this song, he plays the 24 Caprices again; he has already done that in his song Prophet Of Doom 20 years ago.

So he is rehashing a rehash!

I'm a huge huge Yngwie fan and yeah, it just keeps getting worse and worse. And to add to the unoriginality of this song, he plays the 24 Caprices again; he has already done that in his song Prophet Of Doom 20 years ago.

So he is rehashing a rehash!
True, I had forgotten that! So funny. I guess he figures he gets away with harmonic minor every solo so 20 years later? Nobody remembers the first album I did with a drum machine, this will totally work!

Back