NGD! Fryette Deliverance Synergy Module! + Clip!

errrrrl

As some of you know, I've been back n forth with Synergy for some time now and still not too keen on it. Then I finally picked up the Deliverance module the other day and took it for a spin today. It totally fucks! :love: I love that Fryette dry sound that people say is stiff lol. Still haven't played it thru a cab n stuff yet but if it sounds so good recorded I'm pretty sure I'm going to be happy with it. Keeper 🤘

getpubthumb

I did an SMG riff challenge today, first time knowing about it and taking a stab at it... basically a drum jam but you download the actual drum midi and you can change the bpm to whatever and you must loop the track at least twice. So I kept it pretty short and simple. I tried to dial in the most Fryette-ish sound I could lol.

Nice demo dude!! Gotta say that sounds pretty damn close to the D60 v.1 I used to have. Does the sag control change the feel fairly drastically?

Thanks dude! Now I'm wondering how the Ultralead module will sound compared to my Ultralead 🧐
Do you have an actual Deliverance to compare it to? I just returned a D120 Series II...didn't jive with it at all. Loved the old D60 I used to have, but this new D120 had no saturation and was the driest amp I ever played. I like dry, but not that dry. Even boosted it just had no saturation at all.

I've been on the backordered list at SW for since December. They finally got it in and now it's delayed by the foul weather in the Midwest. Arrrggghhhh!🤯

Thanks Aces :rock:
Nice n' stiff!

🚬
The stiffest even! lol

:cheers:

Call Hollywood and ask to be put on the list for backing tracks! Love it.
Man I wish :cheers:

Dude, that sounds killer. Nicely done.

Got a question, what is the SMG discord? I need some drum tracks. ;)
Thanks Juggernaut! The SMG discord invite is here --> https://discord.gg/EHHyjMPD

After logging in look for the #weeklyriffchallenge channel on the left, then scroll/pageup all the way to the top of that channel to grab the midi. Sounds like its something that just started so hopefully they post more on a regular basis.

getpubthumb

Do you have an actual Deliverance to compare it to? I just returned a D120 Series II...didn't jive with it at all. Loved the old D60 I used to have, but this new D120 had no saturation and was the driest amp I ever played. I like dry, but not that dry. Even boosted it just had no saturation at all.
Wow I was actually curious on the new Series II line up. Nah man I don't have a Deliverance but @JerEvil does and hopefully he can do a good comparison soon ;)

I've been on the backordered list at SW for since December. They finally got it in and now it's delayed by the foul weather in the Midwest. Arrrggghhhh!🤯
I've heard that actually. I lucked out, the local shop had their floor model left so I bought that and they said I can bring it back to swap it out for new in box one whenever they get them back in stock. Couldn't say no to that :rock:

My d60 was like that new, took awhile to break in and loosen up.

You ever had a baseball glove Mike? Sort of like that... but with transformers, and tubes, and capacitors n stuff... you know ;)

Do folks really notice a difference as iron or caps age? My ragged old ears can't hear much difference between tube swaps, so I'm guessing I would never notice a change ounce a transformer or cap breaks in.

Do folks really notice a difference as iron or caps age? My ragged old ears can't hear much difference between tube swaps, so I'm guessing I would never notice a change ounce a transformer or cap breaks in.
Tone didnt change, but the amp had no sustain out of the box. After a few band practices it really started to sing.

My D60 sounded amazing right out of the box; used that as my main amp for over 10 years. Wish I had never sold it....though my Sound City Master Lead 50 does remind me of a more old school sounding D60 in a lot of ways.

I've never played a D120 of any sort but online it seems most people prefer the D60

Back