NGD: Ibanez Prestige RG655M

napalmdeath

Dont know why I overlooked these, this thing is top-shelf. The Indonesian, MIM, and even some Koreans have been so hit/miss for me, it's not even funny. From QC issues, to just sounding blah/dead, this thing has zero issues, and I got the action so stupid low, its not even funny. Frets are beautifully done, the Wizard Super HP neck is fast and buttery smooth, and the Tone Zone/Air Norton/True Velvet pickups sound fantastic.

This particular previous owner bought it new from Sweetwater in 2015 or 2016, and it was a case queen. Oh, and the Edge trem blows away the Floyd 1000's in every way possible. Super smooth, better fine-tuner placement, and smooth as silk to turn. Awesome guitar! Just can't beat Japan quality, and crazy bang for buck used.

20211213_210330.jpg
apyeqjoo6frhd5yqgjzf.jpg

Beautiful Guitar. I give it 2 Months tops & you'll be selling it for something else.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's funny I thought the same thing. I hope you end up bonding with it for good. I love it! It is beautiful congratulations man!!

Jesus. There's people on here much worse than me flipping gear! 😁
Ding ding you are a winner! I am very guilty! I actually love the hunt and then the anticipation of waiting for UPS to get here, setting them up. Its a blast I could not even count how many guitars and amps I've had over the last 14 years. The sad thing is I still haven't learned my lesson when I find a good one.😫😭🤘🎸

Ding ding you are a winner! I am very guilty! I actually love the hunt and then the anticipation of waiting for UPS to get here, setting them up. Its a blast I could not even count how many guitars and amps I've had over the last 14 years. The sad thing is I still haven't learned my lesson when I find a good one.😫😭🤘🎸
I'm the same. I'm much worse with amps though, I've let several go that really were dumb moves. Guitars, I've bought SEVERAL Charvels and come to realize I hate them. I realize how much I hate Floyd 1000's on just about anything anymore, and you get what you pay for. I'd really like another Wolfgang, after 2 turds MIM, so I'm looking for Japanese-made, or USA Peavey. Only imports I've found consistently excellent have been Schecters.

Back