NGD PRS CU24

stratjacket

Worked out a great deal on a local PRS Core Custom 24. Found it on Reverb, but he was local, like just a couple miles from my house. Picked it up this morning.

Custom 24 30th Anniversary
Faded Blue Jean - 10 top
Came with a set of Bareknuckle Silo pickups which sound amazing, mean and pissed, perfect.
Case and all candy
Has a couple small nicks, but nothing major at all and they're on the back

Plays unreal, adjusted the strings so low without buzz that it was actually too low for me, had to actually raise them up a little which is crazy. This thing rips. Pictures just don't do it justice either, has a worn in feel. Totally puppy love today...

McDaniel-Auth-Release-of-Info - 1.jpeg

McDaniel-Auth-Release-of-Info - 2.jpeg

McDaniel-Auth-Release-of-Info - 3.jpeg

And the PRS Family
McDaniel-Auth-Release-of-Info - 5.jpeg

That's beautiful. Not sure about your camera, but in person this guitar has more of a faded golden brown type color to the flames that make it really pop, but the camera does not really capture.
It’s a really hard one to capture tbh. Certain angles it looks way bluer and some look brownish. Either way it’s amazing and is the best PRS I’ve owned so far.

Very nice. Nothing like a great-playing and looking PRS. I love my Leprechaun Tooth finish CU24 Floyd. Many PRS have come and go but that one will stay.

Some beautiful LP double cuts in here fellas. Didn't realize we had this many attorneys on Rig-Talk.

Yeah yeah I know I"m a jerk. But I'm a jerk who can admit a great playing guitar is a great playing guitar. I love a guitar where the action gets so buzz free low that you have to raise it. The lifetime keeper and rare bird is what that is. Congrats @stratjacket

Back