NGD USA Jackson content....

RJF

Just picked up this 2006 Jackson King V KV2 reverse lightning sky. I believe this is one of the guitars from a couple of runs Ed Roman got Jackson to do for him in small batches. It's almost completely mint, specifically all the pointy spots. I actually found this guitar 3 years ago in a small music shop about 2 hrs away. I tried to buy it, owner wanted too much and wouldn't budge, a year later it was no longer for sale but just on display, yada yada and that pretty much went on and on. Yesterday a deal was finally reached. Pretty excited with this one because it's my first reverse headstock, first King V, and first sky/space graphic.

484870ec-0e53-465c-8459-af50188a4ee3_zpshjwxuhtp.jpg

20160330_125035_zpsjrf8sllm.jpg

20160330_125052_zpspssnsdrd.jpg

Rezamatix":a34tk4la said:
2nd, please tell me your gonna use your badass paint skills and refinish it!
Words can not describe how wrong this statement is. And you say you are a Jackson fan.....pfffffff :gethim:

Man this is killer. I actually got a reverse headstock Jackson in myself today - was looking for a KV but ended up finding a really cool Custom Shop Rhoads instead.

Yeah, I think Roman was the first to get them to do a few batches with reverse headstocks within the standard Select line instead of going full custom. The first step toward the Custom Select options we have today, in a way.

Back