NGD x 2 Charvel Custom Shop - DLR shows!

Stradazone

A couple of new tone machines I just got a couple of months ago from the Charvel Custom Shop, stainless 6100 frets, black is ash and white is alder, light relic nitro, Jalen Origin pickups..hope to be using these on the Roth Las Vegas shows coming up!

Charvel-1.jpg
Charvel-2.jpg

Killer weapons! Nobody, and I mean nobody, deserves this gig more than you. For every person in the room to justifiably see and hear DLR, there is somebody in the room to see and hear you.

Hey Al it would be cool if you did a rig run down video and demo some of the tones you’re gonna use in the 5 Vega$ shows. Just a thought.
+1

For sure.

Funny, I was just talking about you Al in that Splawn thread a few threads down. If you cover band came to the Midwest next year I'd be all over that.

Looking at your nitros… they make them differently. I’ve had a bunch and it seems my number one has the bridge pickup closer to the Floyd like your guitars. I’ve seen a lot Charvel nitros with the bridge pickup further away, which obviously changes the tone/sound a lot. Did you request the bridge locations? Obviously it’s a custom order since you have 22 frets, etc. I’m just curious.

Are those just the basic "L" shaped trem blocks? I got a Floyd Trem-endus for one of my guitars, the same as the ESP Arming Adjuster, and still doesn't "block" it enough for my D Tuna. Considering other alternatives.

Looking at your nitros… they make them differently. I’ve had a bunch and it seems my number one has the bridge pickup closer to the Floyd like your guitars. I’ve seen a lot Charvel nitros with the bridge pickup further away, which obviously changes the tone/sound a lot. Did you request the bridge locations? Obviously it’s a custom order since you have 22 frets, etc. I’m just curious.
Pickup placement was not an option, just whatever came with the guitar

Back