Nick Aldrich mod… aka Cameron Aldrich. SOLD

psychodave

Up for sale is an amp from departed forum member Jer (Jeremy).

This is a 1996 Marshall reissue Plexi with a Cameron Aldrich mod done by forum member Nick (dawnofadream). The amp sounds absolutely incredible, feels incredible, looks incredible. It is straight forward Aldrich mod with a depth knob on the back and a passive effects loop. The loop is really good and super transparent.

Here is a quick video with mindless playing showing how it sounds. It does not disappoint.

Price is $old shipped in the USA only. I will not ship outside of the USA. HI and AK will cost more to ship. As with everything I sell for Jeremy’s widow, all money goes directly to her. I make nothing selling this gear except good karma from a great guy Jer (RIP). Amp comes with Winged C power tubes and C8 preamp tubes. Cream of the crop!

Feel free to ask any and all questions. Back panel is included, but not in my pictures.

1652557084884.jpeg

1652557106402.jpeg

Last edited:
Amp sounds phenomenal as with all the stuff here I wish I had the cash you're a good guy Dave and you're playing is pretty great also I'd like to see the back of the neck on that guitar it looks like it's pretty flamed out good luck with the sale and my thoughts to the family. Great guy to deal with I've done a couple transactions with him

Last edited:
I remember that one , that amp rips! Im.not doing mods now and I will say that was a copy of the best damn aldrich I ever owned or heard. That mod was originally done for Tim Krueger on a 2003 plexi re issue. It was done when Mark C@meron was working at bogner. It had one special setting that was very similar to an uberschall power amp voicing. This amp has that ....

Bump for a good cause and awesome amp.

Ps - I'm glad to review the amp for the new owner and I'm here if it ever needs maintenance or work done to it.

I remember that one , that amp rips! Im.not doing mods now and I will say that was a copy of the best damn aldrich I ever owned or heard. That mod was originally done for Tim Krueger on a 2003 plexi re issue. It was done when Mark C@meron was working at bogner. It had one special setting that was very similar to an uberschall power amp voicing. This amp has that ....

Bump for a good cause and awesome amp.

Ps - I'm glad to review the amp for the new owner and I'm here if it ever needs maintenance or work done to it.
I’ve always had a lookout for one of your Nik mod modded Marshall’s and they never come up anymore. This popped up and will do nicely in the mix with the others. Dave and I will meet in person half way to keep from having to deal with shit shipping these days.

Excited to grab one of your mods man. She rips :rock:

I cant ever remember, is the Cameron Aldrich a 4 gain stage or is the cathode follower still in there? That amp sounds killer.

Back