Nick Aldrich mod… aka Cameron Aldrich. SOLD

Can’t believe I missed this!!! That sounds fantastic. What Marshall’s are best for you to do your mods on? That is badass. Jesus. Yikes. I would play one of those live over my bogners

Honestly love plexi reissues the best , 100 Watters. With or without loops doesn't matter ....

Honestly love plexi reissues the best , 100 Watters. With or without loops doesn't matter ....
You’ve single handedly broken rig talk for all of the new comers on the forum. You’re going to have to open shop again man.

The thing I like about this one is that it’s mid to late 90s reissue and those transformers are really close to dagnall spec because they had some leftovers from the very first ever reissue run they did and used them in the 90’s reissues until they were out. The batches they made after just weren’t as good.

You’ve single handedly broken rig talk for all of the new comers on the forum. You’re going to have to open shop again man.

The thing I like about this one is that it’s mid to late 90s reissue and those transformers are really close to dagnall spec because they had some leftovers from the very first ever reissue run they did and used them in the 90’s reissues until they were out. The batches they made after just weren’t as good.
Honestly everyone always says that but the best one I had ever heard was a 2003 reissue with the loop and the transformers sounded great to me ! If you think about it brighter is better in some ways you can attenuate highs in a circuit lots of ways , but adding them back is harder.

Honestly everyone always says that but the best one I had ever heard was a 2003 reissue with the loop and the transformers sounded great to me ! If you think about it brighter is better in some ways you can attenuate highs in a circuit lots of ways , but adding them back is harder.
Reissues IMO have been hit or miss in stock form. I’ve played some real dogs in my life. They do make excellent mod platforms though.

I agree, it’s why I can never jive with Friedman’s amps. He attenuates too much top end to my liking but I see why people love them. His amps are great nonetheless. I like teeth on a Marshall but it’s a fine line balancing ice pick as well.

Sounds killer. I still regret selling my Burning Rain Nick mod Marshall.
what was the asking price on this one?
Asking price was 3 large. Yeah I love Nick’s mods, some very aggressive sounding amps. Sounds just like an Aldrich should on an old vintage Marshall from back in the day :rock:

I love that it just sounds good and doesn’t have a billion switches and modes all over it. Just plug in turn a few knobs and go.

Asking price was 3 large. Yeah I love Nick’s mods, some very aggressive sounding amps. Sounds just like an Aldrich should on an old vintage Marshall from back in the day :rock:

I love that it just sounds good and doesn’t have a billion switches and modes all over it. Just plug in turn a few knobs and go.
Nice score, man, good for you. 🤘
The Burning Rain mod I had was really thick, almost Recto thick. Then when you hit it with a boost, it tightened up just enough, and retained that girth, also much like a Recto, but with wicked Marshall grind. It was such a killer. One of the only amps I truly regret selling.…

Back