No, 'The Great Reset' Isn’t A Conspiracy Theory. It’s Happening Before Our Eyes

FUCK THE MARXISTS BROTHER, HELL YEAH

And yes, before any libs try to tell me I don't know what Marxist means and am just throwing it around because I heard it from that motherfucking Jersey Shore looking garden gnome with the shit eating grin Ben Shapiro and am inserting it in all my nonsensical statements to try and sound smart, I must warn the soyboys that I definitely know what Marxist means.

The Marxists are 100% wrong. The Rectifiers are the best amplifier Mesa Boogie makes.

I love how people are calling the "great reset" a conspiracy theory when the home page of the WEF literally has it front and centre on their own website ( https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/ ) .... there is even mention of 2030 ... because hey "agenda 2030" is also a conspiracy theory right

this is called "hiding in plain site" ... Hitler did it in Mein Kampf as well as in 1933 when he came into power

Last edited:
Reactions: lll

And yes, before any libs try to tell me I don't know what Marxist means and am just throwing it around because I heard it from that motherfucking Jersey Shore looking garden gnome with the shit eating grin Ben Shapiro and am inserting it in all my nonsensical statements to try and sound smart, I must warn the soyboys that I definitely know what Marxist means.

The Marxists are 100% wrong. The Rectifiers are the best amplifier Mesa Boogie makes.

Almost an interesting read, until here:
"Stakeholder capitalism is a system in which businesses focus on serving the interests and needs of all their stakeholders – customers, employees, owners, communities, society – and not just on maximizing values for shareholders and owners. Stakeholder capitalism sounds nice – everyone's needs are getting met and not all the money is going into the CEO's pocket (*cough* Communism) – but it's not a successful strategy long-term (*cough, cough* Communism)."

If only the world would be so black and white... :jerkit:

You're 100% dumbshit.

Back