Northern Gaza Is Now A MOONSCAPE!

Good - they had it coming to them. Murderous animals and those who harbour and raise murderous animals. So glad the Israelis didn't fall for the Hamas strategy of hiding among the populous thinking they'd be immune because they were so clever and cowardly. If the sicko Muslims in my own country are any gauge they fully support Hamas anyway (since they even protest in the streets of Sydney in support of Hamas)... so I hope Israel smashes them.

If you want to support the leader of Israel go to the old search engine Yahoo.com and do search on the Net-In-Yahoo :p

Good - they had it coming to them. Murderous animals and those who harbour and raise murderous animals. So glad the Israelis didn't fall for the Hamas strategy of hiding among the populous thinking they'd be immune because they were so clever and cowardly. If the sicko Muslims in my own country are any gauge they fully support Hamas anyway (since they even protest in the streets of Sydney in support of Hamas)... so I hope Israel smashes them.
It’s curious to me that you really seem to identify with the Jews in this conflict, while at the same time you are so race conscious and angry about about your own culture and heritage being diluted. Are you aware of the charges against Jews regarding their political influence and push for multiculturalism in western countries?

It’s curious to me that you really seem to identify with the Jews in this conflict, while at the same time you are so race conscious and angry about about your own culture and heritage being diluted. Are you aware of the charges against Jews regarding their political influence and push for multiculturalism in western countries?
I don't have anything against other races per se. Nor do I think I'm better than them. That doesn't mean I necessarily want to live with them and have my culture changed though. I fail to see why wanting monoculturalism is racist. It's a preference for living with your own culture rather than in a divided mixture which also means a lack of congruence in morals, goals/outcomes and causes other issues like during international conflicts and divided loyalties. They can live with their own cultures and fix their own dilemmas without coming to my country and then wanting to perpetuate the bullshit and practices/culture they escaped from here in my country.

Why do I side with Israel in this instance? Well they were brazenly attacked by Muslim terrorists. Frankly I don't like the Quran and its teachings. It's warped and actually preaches violence against non-muslims. I take that personally as a declaration of enmity. As for your assertion that the Jews are pushing for multiculturalism in Western Countries well I would be opposed to it (if it's true which I doubt because I don't think there's an organised conspiracy going on here) however I can separate the two issues. The issue of what is going on in Gaza was a direct response to a heinous terror attack by Hamas and they thought they could get away with by hiding back in Gaza with hostages. I love it when predators become prey and in this case they are getting the arses kicked. So be it. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
I love it when predators become prey and in this case they are getting the arses kicked. So be it. You reap what you sow.
I’m not sure how much you know of the history of the land of Palestine and it’s peoples, but I think you might have identified the wrong “predator” in this case, and are misattributing the real causes of the conflict to Islam. You should research the history of religious tolerance in Muslim countries. Any religiously minded people can appeal to ancient texts to justify hatred and violence in a given scenario, like the Jews are currently with their references to Amalek.

I don’t think that desiring a homogenous nation according to race, religion and culture is necessarily racist. I think it’s natural and can lead to good outcomes in terms of societal harmony and productivity.

Last edited:
I don’t think desiring a homogenous nation, either by race, religion or both is necessarily racist. I understand the desire and think it can lead to better outcomes, at least for the majority group and collective. But I wasn’t asking about that. I’m not sure how much you know of the history of the land and peoples, but I think you might have identified the wrong “predator” in this case, and are misattributing the real causes of the conflict to Islam. You should research the history of religious tolerance in Muslim countries. Any religiously minded people can appeal to ancient texts to justify hatred and violence in a given scenario, like the Jews are currently with their references to Amalek.
When do you want to pick in terms of who came from where when it comes to the Jews, Muslims and Israel. The fact is Israel now exists and I don't believe it should be extinguished. There was no country called Palestine as far as I'm aware. The Palestinians may not like where they were settled but acting like animals and committing rape, murder and kidnapping against people going about there daily lives gets no sympathy from me. In terms of what's happening to the Palestinians it's an act of retaliation... The cause was the Palestinians, the effect is retribution. It's no different really to the US law of stand your ground when someone invades your home. You get to shoot the bastards... I applaud that law. Some of the Palestinians may be innocent but they were told to go... and you can be sure that Hamas was born and bred in Palestine and the population harbours them and I'll bet most of them sympathise with them.

Last edited:
I don’t think desiring a homogenous nation, either by race, religion or both is necessarily racist. I understand the desire and think it can lead to better outcomes, at least for the majority group and collective. But I wasn’t asking about that. I’m not sure how much you know of the history of the land and peoples, but I think you might have identified the wrong “predator” in this case, and are misattributing the real causes of the conflict to Islam. You should research the history of religious tolerance in Muslim countries. Any religiously minded people can appeal to ancient texts to justify hatred and violence in a given scenario, like the Jews are currently with their references to Amalek.
Dude, Muslims and Muslim countries have never been tolerant of other religions. There's a reason why 99.9% of all terrorism in the world is committed in the name of Allah. Countries with large Muslim populations who do tolerate other religions are not Muslim countries, they are secular. And they are few and far between. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc.. And even those countries often harbor terrorists.

All these people who are whining about Islamophobia ought to go hang out in Iran or Afghanistan or Pakistan for awhile. See how they like it. If Muslims are so tolerant and Muslim law is so great then why are all these Muslims emigrating to western countries ? Then once they get here they try to change the rules and laws to Islam. Why not just stay where they were if it's so great.

I don't give AF what religion or race someone is. If you come to America and don't assimilate and identify as an American you should get the F out. Instead they infiltrate and radicalize. Like this piece of shit.
https://www.memri.org/tv/michigan-i...-west-nurse-infants-love-jihad-martyr-infidel

Dude, Muslims and Muslim countries have never been tolerant of other religions
That’s just not true. Jews have lived in Muslim countries harmoniously throughout history before Israel was formed and the native Arabs expelled. And Islam is not a monolith, just like Christianity isn’t either.

There was no country called Palestine as far as I'm aware. The Palestinians may not like where they were settled but acting like animals and committing rape, murder and kidnapping against people going about there daily lives gets no sympathy from me.
They weren’t “settled” they were expelled. And Jews were guilty of those same atrocities to terrorize the native population when forming the state of Israel.

They weren’t “settled” they were expelled. And Jews were guilty of those same atrocities to terrorize the native population when forming the state of Israel.

That's bullshit. You telling Thumbpicker to read some history when you clearly don't know yours. I'll give you a hint, quit getting your Israeli history from Muslims and Muslim sympathizers.

That’s just not true. Jews have lived in Muslim countries harmoniously throughout history before Israel was formed and the native Arabs expelled. And Islam is not a monolith, just like Christianity isn’t either.
Harmoniously? Like having to pay a jizya tax for being jewish or christian in some muslim nation? That ain't harmonious.

Back