Not a WIZARD, the all 'new" S.N.A.R.L. Mod by Mark Cameron

MORIANO

SNARL MOD Completed by Mark Cameron. Mark didnt want to give it a name but mentioned if I wanted to name it, go for it. S.N.A.R.L. Mod is simply named as this head nails Sykes/Norum/Aldrich/Rhoads/Lynch tones easily, this head SINGS!!!! This is something not really done by Mark as he expressed hes moving past the ole' Aldrich/Jose mods as they are ancient and he's got tons of ideas that he's now tweaking with.....and THIS amp has those new fresh idea's from Mark Cameron.
I have to get it into a room so I can "uncork it" and truly record it with a FLIP so everyone can hear how insane this MOD actually sounds. Im new to RigTalk, great site.
Heres some pics, and the Wizard LOGO was added (as the B-52 logo I couldn't stand ) from a LOADBOX I bought from Rick St Pierre back in 88' while I was living in Vancouver and he just started his R&D Shop. This amp is a sleeper, cause it aint a Wizard, it frickin kills a Wizard.
cameron2.jpg

cameron3.jpg

cameron1.jpg

psychodave":nzmytxye said:
Sounds great. :rock:

I was just talking to Mark about this amp. :thumbsup:
COOL, Mark is a great guy, I have a ton of respect for him, he's a legendary amp guru designer ;)
Hopefully he said cool things about me AND the amp LOL... ;)
There was a serious buzz because of a bad defective OT, he replaced it and whoola!...buzz gone and TONE screaming!

Is that a Genz Benz cab? Maybe that's why it sounds like it does, or maybe it needs to be turned up. It sounds nasty to me, not in a good way. Could be the video camera as well.

Looks like an XTC classic chassis. When did Mark do this? While he was not building amps people had already paid for?

Steve

danyeo":g7mll9ee said:
Is that a Genz Benz cab? Maybe that's why it sounds like it does, or maybe it needs to be turned up. It sounds nasty to me, not in a good way. Could be the video camera as well.
Yes a Lynch Genz re-loaded with V-30's though and when its LOUD, its BRUTALLY BLISS....trust me, I'll get some clips with it pegged more. The camera was right in front. I think the FLIP is great, the head was on...not even one...lol Once its around 11o'clock, the bottom is KILLER! BIG, BIG!

Aw S.H.I.T.

Since I saw the reference to the B-52, I got that song "Rock Lobster" running through my head. Funny how the brain works. Now, the wife is ready for bed and all of a sudden its "Love Shack" and visions of that big red haired girl in the B-52's. Thinking she needs a haircut, Edward Scissorhands comes to mind and putting all that together, I think about Lorena Bobbit cutting her husbands dick off and pitching it out of the car window. I am sleeping on the fucking sofa tonight. Got to lay off the weed.

Steve

steve_k":gdojh867 said:
Aw S.H.I.T.

Since I saw the reference to the B-52, I got that song "Rock Lobster" running through my head. Funny how the brain works. Now, the wife is ready for bed and all of a sudden its "Love Shack" and visions of that big red haired girl in the B-52's. Thinking she needs a haircut, Edward Scissorhands comes to mind and putting all that together, I think about Lorena Bobbit cutting her husbands dick off and pitching it out of the car window. I am sleeping on the fucking sofa tonight. Got to lay off the weed.

Steve
"Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Rooooooooooooof............RUSTED!! Love Shack....Baby Love shack...."

steve_k":qbrdeut8 said:
Aw S.H.I.T.

Steve

Steve, it very well may be a "tick" from the shrooms from your Amsterdam trip that led to this mild lunacy... :emofag: :emofag:

Jay Strange":39irf3k5 said:
steve_k":39irf3k5 said:
Aw S.H.I.T.

Steve

Steve, it very well may be a "tick" from the shrooms from your Amsterdam trip that led to this mild lunacy... :emofag: :emofag:
Arent the 'ticks' you mention called "FLASHBACKS"??

:LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":132wo85o said:
Jay Strange":132wo85o said:
steve_k":132wo85o said:
Aw S.H.I.T.

Steve

Sounds like someone's been there before :D
"Ticks" don't last as long as FB's( which are over rated)
Very similiar to a woman having contractions verse giving birth.

Jay Strange":yin9r9vl said:
Mailman1971":yin9r9vl said:
Jay Strange":yin9r9vl said:
steve_k":yin9r9vl said:
Aw S.H.I.T.

Steve

Sounds like someone's been there before :D
"Ticks" don't last as long as FB's( which are over rated)
Very similiar to a woman having contractions verse giving birth.
Yeah....I 'experimented' as a teen.... :LOL: :LOL:

These days...a few good STIFF drinks and I am Good to go! :thumbsup:

Back