NRD / NMD: New Rack and Module build (Egnater, CAE, Voodoo)

The XTC sounds great!

The Mystery Module seems like it would get lost in a band mix. Too dark.

Great playing! :thumbsup:

Doubleneck":v89bvqxw said:
The XTC sounds great!

Dude...it's not dark AT ALL! Maybe it's the Zoom Q3...but..in the room...it ISN'T dark though. But not icepicky either.

Eric

Friggin' cool system E. I think you have it about cornered there buddy. Sounds like exactly what you've been going for is a reality. Good job.

3 Mile Stone":272vnadk said:
Friggin' cool system E. I think you have it about cornered there buddy. Sounds like exactly what you've been going for is a reality. Good job.

wait until you see my new pedalboard :) It's really cool too. All-in-one pedalboard w/ the Nova system....:)

I just it done today...and it's bad friggin ass!! :)

Eric

aeroic":3kabe9nb said:
Doubleneck":3kabe9nb said:
The XTC sounds great!

Dude...it's not dark AT ALL! Maybe it's the Zoom Q3...but..in the room...it ISN'T dark though. But not icepicky either.

Eric

Cool, compared to the other two just seems like that.

Glad to see you posting here again. :)

Dude, the sound is really rich :thumbsup: . The Ceriatone as a poweramp is noticeably better than your other demos using the RT2/50. It's actually night and day when I listen back with good speakers!

Chris R":d7s0vwum said:
Dude, the sound is really rich :thumbsup: . The Ceriatone as a poweramp is noticeably better than your other demos using the RT2/50. It's actually night and day when I listen back with good speakers!

Wait until I do clips w/ my newly acquired PT100 :)

EVEN better!!! :)

aeroic":1bdi2axa said:
Chris R":1bdi2axa said:

Wait until I do clips w/ my newly acquired PT100 :)

EVEN better!!! :)

I'm scared... :scared: the PT-100 sounds lovely...can only imagine :scared: :yes: but :rock:

Back