NY Amp show June 4th and 5th

I was going to go on Saturday, but it's hard to justify the +$150 in gas just to go for one day, when I'm not even showing anything...

Maybe next year.

I'll try to get there Saturday. I think Paige and Ivan will be there as well. It's also a great chance to buy stuff at low prices, some of the vendors really like selling stuff at these shows.

I plan on going on sunday. I like in north jersey so its not that crazy of a drive, maybe 45-60 minutes. I was wondering what the "rules" are as I have never been to this type of event before. Bring your own guitar? Serious shoppers only or is it okay to just look around and have a good time?

mrkmas":3ded83e6 said:
I plan on going on sunday. I like in north jersey so its not that crazy of a drive, maybe 45-60 minutes. I was wondering what the "rules" are as I have never been to this type of event before. Bring your own guitar? Serious shoppers only or is it okay to just look around and have a good time?

You can bring your guitar if you want. Most rooms have a guitar floating around. $20 to get in and anyone can go.

I wish I could go, but I can't swing it. I'm recording Saturday and have to work Sunday. It would've been cool to meet up with you guys again.

Guys make sure you hit up the Carol Ann booth, not sure why his amps don't have the same buzz here on RT as GPage but they should. My main gigging amp (Red Tucana) will be there along with a 73 50W Marshall he modded of mine (to my ears one of the best marshall mods I have heard) and also the new high gain triptik and a sick JTM 45 inspired amp. Have fun!

Id like to swing by, anyone from NYC headed down?

Kage

EDIT: Doh, I just remembered, Im taking my son down to Philly for Monster Jam so I will not be available for this...

Damn - every year i say I'm gonna go, and every year I have prior commitments.. just got back to work (work travel, then mini-tour with Pagans Mind) so I am swamped between work and school...
Maybe 2012! Enjoy to the guys who make it to this one

Back