O.T. Roll Tide!!

meh... can't stand Nick Saban. He's a no-class quitter that jumped ship in my eyes, and I'm not even a Dolphins fan

We almost had it in the early 4th...with our backup true freshman QB. :yes: It very likely would have been a different story had Colt been ok to go. Texas D kicked ass. :thumbsup:

killertone":1xrc1usb said:
We almost had it in the early 4th...with our backup true freshman QB. :yes: It very likely would have been a different story had Colt been ok to go. Texas D kicked ass. :thumbsup:

Alabama's true freshman running back had 100+ yards against that Texas D. :D I won't take anything away from Texas's QB. That's an impossible situation to come into, and he did a great job.

Colt McCoy was ready to go until he got hit in the shoulder.
killertone":te3m9mup said:

I am die hard SEC,but man that sucks about colt. I think Texas would have won it had he been there. I was rooting for the tide, but not in a game like that. Props to Gilbert, I think he we be a big player in the future. I mean 18 y/o and in the National Championship to fill in for someone like Colt. What a dream!
Josh

joshsage":3f0nkdh5 said:
I am die hard SEC,but man that sucks about colt. I think Texas would have won it had he been there. I was rooting for the tide, but not in a game like that. Props to Gilbert, I think he we be a big player in the future. I mean 18 y/o and in the National Championship to fill in for someone like Colt. What a dream!
Josh

+1 :thumbsup:

My wife is the Asst. Principal at the high school that Garrett went to. We got to watch him win back to back state championships his Junior and Senior years. He did not look like a HS player on the field, he looked like a college player even back then. He got his nerves together and showed huge amounts of poise and character in the 2nd half. :yes:

That being said, Bama has a great team and won fair and square. I wish Colt would have been there because I think TX exposed some of Bama's weaknesses, especially in their defensive secondary, but oh well. What are ya gonna do?? ;)

shredhead666":3kc9j015 said:
I wanna see Alabama Vs Boise State now. BCS sucks.

+1000 :thumbsup:

(Especially since Saban tried the "fake-punt" & failed miserably!) :LOL: :LOL:

I'd put BSU up against any team and it would be a good game. Win or Lose, it would be a great game!

We'll see next year...... ;)

Without Colt it was a joke of a game. A shame. I was really looking forward to it to. Glad I didn't go. Not saying the outcome would have been different, though it would have been ;) , but it would have been an "Instant Classic" with Colt in there. It almost was anyway. Boise State? Please... :aww:

well, say what you want...college football fans (myself included) will never be happy with the BCS. It's always fucking SOMEONE.

that said.....ROLL MOTHER FUCKING TIDE!!!!!!!! It's a great year to be a BAMA fan!!! :gethim: :D

Back