Odd American Kramer

Avi8r2005

I was poking around a pawn shop in Casper WY today and saw this. I know it's a real deal Kramer but is this graffic original? Price seemed ridiculous at $1100.

Yea it's real. There was a little concert called monsters of rock in the 80's,and thats what the graphic is about. It was a limited edition and they go for big bucks.

Yeah...It was Kingdom Come, Dokken, Scorpions, Van Halen, and Metallica..

I saw it. Bailed before Van Hagar...was young.

Scorpions sounded best...I saw the show at the Metrodome in Minneapolis. Dokken sounded like ass...George had so much reverb going, you couldn't make out shit.

JJSuperstar":123tcgj6 said:
I remember those....and the concert. Don't remember all of the bands though. VH, Dokken, Kingdom come....??

I went to that show in Giants stadium. Bands that went on in order were....Kingdom CLONE, Metallica, Dokken, Scorpians, VH. Metallica pretty much blew the other bands away as far as crowd reaction and whatnot, it was insane. When Dokken came on it was like a funeral.

danyeo":3et1eg89 said:
JJSuperstar":3et1eg89 said:
I remember those....and the concert. Don't remember all of the bands though. VH, Dokken, Kingdom come....??

I went to that show in Giants stadium. Bands that went on in order were....Kingdom CLONE, Metallica, Dokken, Scorpians, VH. Metallica pretty much blew the other bands away as far as crowd reaction and whatnot, it was insane. When Dokken came on it was like a funeral.
I was there.. agree 100%
Scorpions were amazing

danyeo":2lxk23pk said:
JJSuperstar":2lxk23pk said:

LOL at Kingdom Clone. I really liked those guys and based on the documentary vid posted, their stage sound at least was better than all the other bands IMHO. I think I was like 12 or 13 when that tour happened. Wish I could have been there.

Damn dats a big Pic! :LOL: :LOL:

p2_urwu5bj1d_so.jpg

yngzaklynch":13xks0tw said:
Yep was at that concert Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh

I was there too.
Remember a few things.
110° on stadium floor.
Girlfriend at that time passed out from the heat.
during Van Hagar so I missed most of there act.
I was pissed Kingdom Cum got boo'd....wasn't the guitar player a hometown Burgh boy?

John4021":1hfe5i1c said:
yngzaklynch":1hfe5i1c said:
Yep was at that concert Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh

I was there too.
Remember a few things.
110° on stadium floor.
Girlfriend at that time passed out from the heat.
during Van Hagar so I missed most of there act.
I was pissed Kingdom Cum got boo'd....wasn't the guitar player a hometown Burgh boy?
Saw that show at the Pontiac Silverdome.
I am an oddball but I really liked Kingdom Come. :LOL: :LOL:
Good songs on that CD.
But yeah....I concur....Scorps Killed it! Best tone ever. :rock:
Crystal clear....and they rocked.

Saw the Pittsburgh show as well & yeah it was hot as hell. If I remember correctly Lynch had an issue with his rig or something just as they came out on stage and they were just standing there as they fixed the issue. Don looked pretty pissed. Metallica, Scorpions & Van Halen were awesome. To me the Scorpions sounded the best of the show that day. And yeah Kingdom Come's guitarist was from the 'burgh, Danny "Stag" Steigerwald, brother of local sportscasters Paul & John Steigerwald.

Rockinloud":30evta9n said:
Saw the Pittsburgh show as well & yeah it was hot as hell. If I remember correctly Lynch had an issue with his rig or something just as they came out on stage and they were just standing there as they fixed the issue. Don looked pretty pissed. Metallica, Scorpions & Van Halen were awesome. To me the Scorpions sounded the best of the show that day. And yeah Kingdom Come's guitarist was from the 'burgh, Danny "Stag" Steigerwald, brother of local sportscasters Paul & John Steigerwald.

yep

he's easier to listen to on guitar than paul is calling a pens game, to which, you'd think, after all these years, he'd know wtf he was talking about....lol.

Back