Oh my God.

Her promise:

You'll reverse your thinking on forests by 360º. :LOL:

What a fool. The ice at the poles is made from burned organisms... no more redwood forests (or any forests, for that matter)... it never ends. I've been to the giant redwood forests in Western Australia. You have 'em in the US as well I think. They exist.

Silicon era? She reckons those trees were silicon. The beautiful multi-coloured stone tree fossils (petrified) she showed were simply mineralised. It can happen in a year under the right conditions.

Oh, and I've been atop Table Mountain in Cape Town twice 10 years apart. Had great fun catching lizards up there. The rock looked like granite to me. This person sees every problem with her hammer solution. Had she actually been to Table Mountain, she'd know it cannot be petrified wood. No hexagons there either.

IMHO one of the funniest things she said was that there are no mountains in world; they're just giant tree stumps. Imagine being married to this person. :confused::dunno:

Honestly, I've never heard so much BS in a single video. Fantastic achievement! :LOL:

In the interest of balance and fairness:
Credit where it's due, she did ask the right questions many times, but some of her answers, to quote you Nigel, "OMG". What a whack job.:confused::LOL:

If everyone stopped moving grass for 10 years we would eliminate 90% of greenhouse emission. If Sunday’s went back to the days when everyone was off that would lower emissions . Having more people work from home or working 4 10 hr days rather the 5 8 hour days would reduce traffic by 20%. Lots of simple things could be done.

Oh man, it just gets better-and-better:

I read a bunch of the comments over at youtube. One gal said that when she visited the Cango caves in Oudtshoorn, South Africa, she imagined the stalactites and stalagmites to be petrified tree roots and couldn't see them any other way. Surprise, surprise, I've been there too. When I was 10 years old my best friend and I got lost after a bunch of tight-squeeze crawling. We sat in a chamber and felt like nobody had ever found it before. Then we realised we couldn't remember how to get back to the main trail. Scary stuff for about an hour.

Anyway, contrary to popular belief, stalactites and stalagmites don't take millions or even thousands of years to form as outlined by tour guides and text books. Rather, they can grow by several inches in a single year. Seen many examples myself.

Every single youtube contributor to the discussion seemed totally sucked in by the video, and that, to me is scary.

One last thing:
Practically every geological feature she showed can easily and logically be explained by hydrologic plucking and other actions of water.

When CO2 emissions are zero the plants and trees will die. There is only one true way to achieve ZERO carbon emissions.... one might have to put their thinking cap on to ponder this.

Plants use CO2 for photosynthesis and release O2(Oxygen as a byproduct)
Humans use O2(Oxygen) and expell CO2 as a byproduct)

Hmmm...a perfectly symbiotic relationship with nature.....

Having more people work from home or working 4 10 hr days rather the 5 8 hour days would reduce traffic by 20%. Lots of simple things could be done.

That's a pretty good one. The gov could incentivize companies that allow work from home with tax credits.

Oh btw, many mowers, and weed eaters, etc.. are going electric these days

When CO2 emissions are zero the plants and trees will die. There is only one true way to achieve ZERO carbon emissions.... one might have to put their thinking cap on to ponder this.

Plants use CO2 for photosynthesis and release O2(Oxygen as a byproduct)
Humans use O2(Oxygen) and expell CO2 as a byproduct)

Hmmm...a perfectly symbiotic relationship with nature.....

There will never be ZERO carbon emissions. The concern is too much carbon emissions.

Analogy: Without water, everything will die. Too much water most everything will die. Balance of water, everything is happy.

Yeah, good thing those internal combustion engine cars never crash, and ignite. :ROFLMAO:
For someone who seems to know everything, you must be a real life failure since you spend so much time on a guitar forum spewing your garbage to maybe three people that listen to you and give you a "thumbs up". It must be very fulfilling for a loser like yourself (y)

For someone who seems to know everything, you must be a real life failure since you spend so much time on a guitar forum spewing your garbage to maybe three people that listen to you and give you a "thumbs up". It must be very fulfilling for a loser like yourself (y)

We'll actually, I'm sitting idle at work waiting for a colleague to finish something so I can continue my work. Meanwhile I'm tweaking my robihood bot I wrote that buys crypto in the dips, and sells at the spikes (that alone currently generates $1300 in passive income a week). Other than that, i'll come here to slap you retards down. If this is what it's like to be a loser, feels pretty great (y)

That's a pretty good one. The gov could incentivize companies that allow work from home with tax credits.

Oh btw, many mowers, and weed eaters, etc.. are going electric these days
Just bought a Honda 4 stroke mower. It’s soooo nice.

I have a troy-bilt self propelled with a briggs. Great mower
Yeah mine is a Troy-bilt! It’s like a hot rod:

Attachments

• 285781F9-0605-4C77-A1CD-DD9E4EF20239.jpeg
    285781F9-0605-4C77-A1CD-DD9E4EF20239.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 46
Trying to get us off politics and covid and back to having a good time hanging out.

Back