Oh my God.

I guess at the end of the day, the trouble in this forum, which isn't seen in the others for the most part, is a bunch of conflict, finger pointing, middle-school kind of schoolyard name calling and stuff. I figure we all have exquisite taste in guitars and gear, hence we are here! I'm just wondering what is the obstruction to getting the vibes and mood higher in here.

I mean, we'd all prefer to be excellent to each other and party on, right? :)

1619232058826.png

Finger pointing and name calling comes with free speech, Brother Nigel.

Some choose to operate that way, and it's their right, just as it is yours and mine not to do so. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd rather see people express themselves as they see fit and not have to read sanitised-through-fear versions of themselves. This stifles creativity and pureness of thought.

Being a free-speech advocate, I've understood from the get-go that I'm not going to like some of what people say, but that's part of the charm and indeed expected. Besides, it can be entertaining.

You hit the nail on the head MM.Cry baby liberals talk shit, it don’t bug me at all. It’s speech suppression that bugs me.

Finger pointing and name calling comes with free speech, Brother Nigel.

Some choose to operate that way, and it's their right, just as it is yours and mine not to do so. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd rather see people express themselves as they see fit and not have to read sanitised-through-fear versions of themselves. This stifles creativity and pureness of thought.

Being a free-speech advocate, I've understood from the get-go that I'm not going to like some of what people say, but that's part of the charm and indeed expected. Besides, it can be entertaining.
Well fair enough, brother. I appreciate the use of that term, as it is spiritually correct in that we all share the same animating spirit within, called Life. Notice how it always penetrates our awareness with sensations from the body and impressions from the environment? Hence, "The Father." Makes us all brothers and sisters if we can see that.

Here on this forum, which is privately owned, we do not have any "rights." We do enjoy the privilege of membership, which is earned and maintained with effort. Best way to lose a privilege is to falsely believe it to be a right, and stick up for it belligerently. The right to free speech is guaranteed in the founding documents of the United States, meaning the government is prohibited to persecute you for speaking freely, even if its elected officials disapprove. That is a rule of government by the people, for the people. A blessing for sure!

Posting on this site is not the same, and as commercial vehicle, no such rights exist here. It is a game, which has players (us), rules, officials (the owner/mods who make/enforce the rules), and penalties/rewards for following the rules. If we don't like it, we are free to create our own game, yes?

That said, I've got pretty thick skin myself, and do appreciate the rough-and-tumble authenticity of self-expression you espouse. Our site owner, however, is the top official and ultimately makes the rules as he sees fit for his game. He earned the that privilege by paying for it. I've found him to be fair and balanced, though not everyone else might. He is a busy man has his own idea of what he wants this place to represent. It has gotten far from its original intended purpose, at least, in the off-topic forum.

I appreciate your feedback and enjoy our back and forth. Here's something for you, which features a Fender Tonemaster!

Last edited by a moderator:
Turn it into another Gear Page ? A place where soy-boys can make their snarky little remarks and if you say something back you get banned. Maybe that’s what Nigel wants. I been here for a few months and though we read some nasty comments towards eachother I feel everyone knows where they stand. I respect people that have different opinions on Rig Talk. I read what they have to say if I like it or not. One thing we do have here is a dialogue, it’s the only way we will learn to live together. Shutting out ones opinion and silencing only causes divisions.

Last edited:
Just a few weeks ago you said you make $300 a month mining crypto now you wrote a program to buy the dips and sell the peaks making $1300 a week.

When does your infomercial come out? 🤣

Yes sir. The miners are still running.

I just recently wrote the bot to automatically day trade DOGE on robinhood. In the last 12 hours of it running is has made me 371 DOGE coins. Each coin is $0.24 x 371 = $89.04

Take 89.04 x 2 to give us a 24hour projection = $178

Take $178 x 7days = $1246

How's those apples?

I'll give you goons info on how to do it, I'm that nice of a guy.

Turn it into another Gear Page ? A place where soy-boys can make their snarky little remarks and if you say something back you get banned. Maybe that’s what Nigel wants. I been here for a few months and though we read some nasty comments towards eachother I feel everyone knows where they stand. I respect people that have different opinions on Rig Talk. I read what they have to say if I like it or not. One thing we do have here it a dialogue, it’s the only way we will learn to live together. Shutting out ones opinion and silencing only causes divisions
I've been here for over 10 years. This place is great; let's keep it that way. :cool:

Kumbayah, brothers. :LOL:

Well fair enough, brother. I appreciate the use of that term, as it is spiritually correct in that we all share the same animating spirit within, called Life. Notice how it always penetrates our awareness with sensations from the body and impressions from the environment? Hence, "The Father." Makes us all brothers and sisters if we can see that.
Heck, we all came from the same seed anyway, so we're bothers whether peeps like it or not. Scientifically-provable - Mitochondrial Eve and all that... brother. :rock:
The right to free speech is guaranteed in the founding documents of the United States, meaning the government is prohibited to persecute you for speaking freely, even if its elected officials disapprove. That is a rule of government by the people, for the people. A blessing for sure!
Indeed! :yes:
I appreciate your feedback and enjoy our back and forth.
Same here, Brother Nigel. Rock on, bro'. :cheers2:

This doesn't make sense. Are you trading clowncoin or mining it? I didn't know you can mine with Robinhood.

HAH "Clowncoin". 🤡🤡🤡

:ROFLMAO:

Cuntz at the local bakery, "yeah, how many clowncoins do those penis cupcakes there cost?"

Yes sir. The miners are still running.

I just recently wrote the bot to automatically day trade DOGE on robinhood. In the last 12 hours of it running is has made me 371 DOGE coins. Each coin is $0.24 x 371 = $89.04

Take 89.04 x 2 to give us a 24hour projection = $178

Take $178 x 7days = $1246

How's those apples?

I'll give you goons info on how to do it, I'm that nice of a guy.
I love this. I’m a capitalist. Make that money. 👍

I love this. I’m a capitalist. Make that money. 👍

Dave I gave to code to my boss, he's a programmer, and investor/capitalist too. We're working out some kinks, but if you're interested I have no problem sharing.

Are you trading crypto yet? I'm trying to get the most out of it I can before the world governments regulate it.

Dave I gave to code to my boss, he's a programmer, and investor/capitalist too. We're working out some kinks, but if you're interested I have no problem sharing.

Are you trading crypto yet? I'm trying to get the most out of it I can before the world governments regulate it.
I can’t trade anything without reporting it first and for each trade. I work for a finance company and trade on the institutional side.

This is youre woke generation. I asked this feeble fuck stocking in wally world where the GOJO was. He had no clue wtf I was talking about. Shut the fuck up Charvel Dan.

Back