Ok all, Dunable DE guitars… I really want one

JerEvil

Specs look cool. I know Kyle Bull really seems to dig them.

According to Sascha D, they’ll feel quite akin to the higher end LTD/Shecters as I believe they’re also made at WMI.

I want one maybe for an old school death & roll project I’m working on.

At $1199 new I feel like these are priced right for a MIK guitar. No way I’d pay more, doubly so if Indo made.

Anyone tried them? Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_3828.jpeg
    IMG_3828.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3827.jpeg
    IMG_3827.jpeg
    472.9 KB · Views: 41
This one used to be mine: https://reverb.com/item/68868795-dunable-r2-de-2022-silverburst-w-upgraded-tuners-straplocks

It was a solid feeling guitar, but tone-wise, it seemed a bit dull, and the pickups were weak. I didn't like playing it standing because the fretboard was positioned so far out on the front end of the body, so I always felt like I was reaching, and it wasn't comfortable to do that. After having about 8 Gibson RD's, this was not an "acceptable" substitute. The quality was very good however. On par with PRS SE, Schecter, 1000 series LTDs, etc.

I have a Cyclops and it’s an amazing guitar. Build quality is great on these import guitars. Fret level job on my was perfect. Pickups are great, low output but sound good. Highly recommend these guitars

A buddy of mine bought one. It was full of flaws. Got another. Not much better. I’m avoiding them.

A buddy of mine bought one. It was full of flaws. Got another. Not much better. I’m avoiding them.
Interesting. Newer one or one of the the earlier DE’s? What were the issues if you don’t mind me asking?

I have a Cyclops and it’s an amazing guitar. Build quality is great on these import guitars. Fret level job on my was perfect. Pickups are great, low output but sound good. Highly recommend these guitars
Well I ended up grabbing a used 2023 Gnarwhal. This guy…

Back