Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

Yep. One member over there recently suffered a seizure from the clot shot too.....and they're glad they got the shot because it could've been so much worse....just try to make sense of that
One member had blood clots after taking the vaxscene and almost died. He's still pimping the shot...

Real life idiocracy

One member had blood clots after taking the vaxscene and almost died. He's still pimping the shot...

Real life idiocracy
Isn't it remarkable how stupid they are? The fact that they take a jab and let foreign substance enter their body, then REACT to it by getting a stroke or insert whatever injury health wise, yet continue to think it is the outside existential threat? How fkn stupid can they really be? Well, I will say they are as stupid as they come then because there is no way a sane person looks at the reactions to the jab and doesn't put it all together.

I took it when I had Covid. I can’t confirm if it worked or not, but I was fine after 4 days. 🤷. If I catch it again, I’ll take it again. 👍
OG horsepaste Chad here. Rocked it Dec. 2020 and that spring for post ‘vid.

Bet they want people to destroy their own countries for the betrayal.

Edward Dowd

@EdwardDowd
·
Aug 17

🚨🚨Below is table 5.7 from the just published Group Life Covid-19 Mortality Survey Report: Excess Mortality By Detailed Age band You can see spike in Q3-21 (mandates) and continued excess in working age groups through Q1-22. Notice that half of excess deaths in ages 25-44 are from non-Covid deaths. This survey represents about 80% of Group Life industry.

1660928217058.png

Edward Dowd

@EdwardDowd
·
Aug 17

🚨🚨Below is table 5.7 from the just published Group Life Covid-19 Mortality Survey Report: Excess Mortality By Detailed Age band You can see spike in Q3-21 (mandates) and continued excess in working age groups through Q1-22. Notice that half of excess deaths in ages 25-44 are from non-Covid deaths. This survey represents about 80% of Group Life industry.

View attachment 131866
Said it before, there are some motherfuckers that need to be swinging.

Edward Dowd

@EdwardDowd
·
Aug 15

CEO of Pfizer gets Covid…propaganda checklist:
✅Grateful for his 4 doses
✅Will start a course of Paxlovid
✅Confident in speedy recovery

The truth checklist:
✅The so called “Vaccine” doesn’t work after 4 doses
✅What kind of “Vaccine” requires another drug after failing?
✅Speedy recovery? No evidence has ever been shown to confirm this talking point which is nothing more than a marketing statement

The folks who buy first checklist are at this point not very bright.
1661027331585.png

Justice Won’t Come From Our “Legal” System. It Will Come From “The Collective Masses”.

After trying to hold these globalists responsible for crimes against humanity and intentional genocide the author of the below article has realized that it's hopeless and that the citizens of the world will make the people responsible pay .

When the masses slowly come to realize what has been done (as they are doing right now) there will eventually be a murderous backlash and probably civil war raging across Europe and America.

When this begins, the people who have had their kids sterilized, the people who have had their family members murdered and maimed by these injections delivered by those medical professionals will go on the rampage and they will target those they believe are guilty, those who they feel did it to them (as you would expect).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/justi...stem-will-come-from-collective-masses/5789891

This truly freaked me out , make sure you read and scroll all the way down. It's 100% legit but you will never ever hear about it from the mainstream.

GLOBAL COVID FRAUD! Evidence that all the data is 100% false

EXPOSING GLOBAL COVID FRAUD​

It is hard to believe that such a global deception could occur, yet the evidence is all here. Thousands of medical doctors, nurses, and patients around the world testify of completely false covid registrations. Funeral directors confirm countless false death certificates.
Check the evidence for yourself...

https://stopworldcontrol.com/fraud/

Back