Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

My wife found a doctor locally who would prescribe Ivermectin when she was diagnosed with Coronavirus a while back.

She took a five-day course of pills and it knocked that shit right out.

That's why "they" have done everything they can to remove it from the store shelves, threaten doctors who prescribe it, and villainize and mock it constantly via the mainstream media.
I had Covid twice. Took ivermectin twice. It knocked the virus out within two days. I have enough saved up for two more courses.

Had Covid Thanksgiving 2021, and then July 2022. 1st time took z pack aspirin and HCQ along with Ionic Zinc and Quercitin, NAC, and Vitamin C. Second round didn't take Z pack or aspirin, but took the others. Never could get IVM.

Remember when all the dumb fucks were laughing at ivermectin right here on this forum? Wonder where they went?

Hope they’re happy now with their jizz jabs, all the so called ‘boosters’ and their dead immune systems.

I wonder how many of these healthy in great shape guys are now ‘suddenly’ on high blood pressure meds after the shots:thumbsup:
Think!

Remember when all the dumb fucks were laughing at ivermectin right here on this forum? Wonder where they went?

Hope they’re happy now with their jizz jabs, all the so called ‘boosters’ and their dead immune systems.

I wonder how many of these healthy in great shape guys are now ‘suddenly’ on high blood pressure meds after the shots:thumbsup:
Think!
See, this is the problem, propaganda, indoctrination from the education systems from the get go and their parents telling them same thing because they're just as misdirected. Brainwashing is 100% alive and well as we see it every day. The minute you use your brain and ask questions you're pounced upon, shamed or shunned. The truth cannot breathe these days and prosper. I honestly don't see a light at the end of tunnel at all just yet.

He's right.

I know this to be true, at least it was here 15 years ago, which was the last time I used it for a stubborn worm parasite in my fish. I've only ever used medical drugs twice in 52 years of fish keeping. The other occasion was antibiotics. That one turned out disastrously; all the good bacteria and plants in the tank died, a classic case, as we see in humans, where sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

Do you even know what Ivermectin is ?

Or are you just gonna spew the narrative for us ?

:unsure:
How is recommending a vet part of the narrative? If I was spewing the narrative I'd say anyone taking a parasite medication for covid is a complete idiot. Livestock owners know ivermectin. :thumbsup:

Back