Ok, Who’s got the good deals on CZ pistol’s

skoora

Looking to get a P07. Actually also a Walther PDP-C. I found a deal on the Walther but any sites with killer pricing on CZ?

I'll ask around later tonight. I gotta buddy who is a CZ nut. I was gonna get a CZ shadow II, was a dream gun, but found a killer deal on a lightly used Tanfoglio stock III. Shoots almost as good as my friends Shadow II orange for about half the money. They are definitely worth a look and they have a bunch of Tanfog's that are also polymer if you are looking for a lighter weight gun. That P07 is a sweet pistol. Can't go wrong with CZ or Tanfoglio!

That would be great. I hadn’t really fired a hammer pistol before, wasn’t sure I would like it at first as my only experience is with striker Fire. But I found I got more used to it and as I’m considering appendix carry, hammer kind of appeals from a safety standpoint.

That would be great. I hadn’t really fired a hammer pistol before, wasn’t sure I would like it at first as my only experience is with striker Fire. But I found I got more used to it and as I’m considering appendix carry, hammer kind of appeals from a safety standpoint.
I'll holler back at you tonight or in the a.m. I don't care for striker fired stuff myself. I actually prefer a good revolver but I'm better shooting an auto and with all the nuts out there I just wanted to get a hi-cap 9mm. I threw a Streamlight TLR-1 on there and I put aftermarket mag extensions and can do 22+1, which makes for a secure feeling when some stranger pulls up in your posted driveway at night.

Buds P07 is listed at $480 but a lot of FFL's hate dealing with Buds. Atlantic had a sale on them a while back but they are now out of stock.

You might just have to shop around or contact your local FFL and see if he will deal with whoever you can find has them in stock for reasonable. I'd still be checking armslist locally if you have an account.

About the best I could do for now.

Buds P07 is listed at $480 but a lot of FFL's hate dealing with Buds. Atlantic had a sale on them a while back but they are now out of stock.

You might just have to shop around or contact your local FFL and see if he will deal with whoever you can find has them in stock for reasonable. I'd still be checking armslist locally if you have an account.

About the best I could do for now.
Yeah, I saw that on their site. Why would FFL’s not like them?

Yeah, I saw that on their site. Why would FFL’s not like them?
I have heard they are a pain in the butt to deal with, that's all I know. If you are in Tampa/St. Pete I might be able to point you in the direction of a fair priced home FFL who can order what you want but I'd have to talk to him first.

if you were here in WV I would order it for you from the factory. I get LEO discounts. I've used Bud's and PSA and Kentucky gun works and have never had an issue. Hell all dealers have always went above and beyond. I also check gundeals when shopping. it's a site where people post deals from everywhere to find the best deals.

Back