Okay. Bigfoot IS real..

  • Thread starter Thread starter midnightlaundry
  • Start date Start date
There's a lot of really weird fuckers in this part of the forum.

Nope, I'm NOT one of them. (Just parrying @Findthetone1's knee jerk reply. He's not a weirdo though, just a really fucking dumb MAGA cult member.)

My faith for the success of the future of humanity takes a kick in the balls when I read some of the posts.
How so sugar tits?
 
Oh I'll say there's some stuff outside O.W.

Like WAY outside. Across the street, down the road, across the state line, and off on a rocket to Mars. :-)

Has anyone here discussed whether or not Mars is real? Hmm, I'm getting an idea for a post. :-) Nah.

Mars_Needs_Women_FilmPoster.jpeg
 
There's a lot of really weird fuckers in this part of the forum.

Nope, I'm NOT one of them. (Just parrying @Findthetone1's knee jerk reply. He's not a weirdo though, just a really fucking dumb MAGA cult member.)

My faith for the success of the future of humanity takes a kick in the balls when I read some of the posts.
I haven't even posted in this thread, and you can't stop talking about me. Living in your head 24/7 RENT FREE!!!
:hys: :hys: :hys: 🤡🤡🤡
 
Finding Bigfoot the show looked everywhere and didn't find shit.................except yelping and hitting trees to each other at night on camera. :p:LOL:
My wife use to watch that. Twig snaps "joo hear dat?"
Squirrel drops and acorn "joo hear dat?"
Fucking whole season of it.

There's a reason that nobody will admit that this bigfoot thing is pure bullshit. Guys want an excuse to go out in the woods and get SHRTFRACED. Nothing to do with finding a human/ape.

There will never ever ever be any good photos or videos of bigfoot or aliens or UFO's or UAP's.
Never going to happen.
 
It was excluded from canon for a variety of reasons, not cause anyone was attempting to hide the truth. Much of what it contains is already laid out in Genesis. It's been available as an extra biblical source for a long time, not anything hidden.
My new bible included it. Small portion I assume but it includes Enoch….
 
I Came across the interview Art Bell did with this woman that I was talking about.
Pretty believable -
 
Back
Top