Olympic White LTD Vulture

SonOfMI

I'm emptying my question bucket since I haven't found places that can answer them. Here's the last one I've been sitting on. I was lucky enough to see Metallica quite a few times last year, including both nights at Louder Than Life. ESP had a booth setup there where they had a gloss olympic white LTD Vulture on display next to a camo Snakebyte and one of Hammett's Eclipse's. Hammett's Eclipse was released and I saw ESP has the camo Snakebyte available for preorder. But I can't find anything on the olympic white vulture. The people running the booth couldn't tell me anything about release dates. I've called and e-mailed ESP, even messaged their social media accounts, and they won't tell me anything either. Does anyone know when this will be released?

IMG-4708.jpg
IMG-4712.jpg
IMG-4710.jpg

I did get a preorder in to Liberty Music who were nice enough to reach out to me when they got word they’d be available since I asked them about it a month beforehand. With NAMM coming up in a few weeks I’m hoping ESP drops these so I can get my hands on one.

Just wish my hand likes that thin U neck they use. There’s been a few LTD models that I’ve liked the look of, over the years, but I just don’t jibe well with that neck. It’s just not quite big enough.

I feel that what I just read was an ad setup for Liberty Music.

I feel that what I just read was an ad setup for Liberty Music.
I can see how someone could see it that way, but I’d file it under great customer service. I don’t work for Liberty Music or ESP and I have no relationship of any kind with anyone at either company.

I first saw the guitar in the ESP booth at Louder Than Life 2021. The pics in the first post are mine, what I took of the guitar. The reps in the booth had no info beyond what the sign in front of the guitar said. I kept checking with ESP every so often over email, phone calls, Facebook posts, and other forums but never got any availability info.

August 10 2022 ESP sent out their monthly newsletter which has a spot to highlight an ESP dealer. That month’s highlight was Liberty Music who just opened a store. I thought who else might be able to get some inside info other than someone who just got some love from ESP. I looked up Liberty and emailed them. They replied right away saying they’d check into it. I got a follow up a few days later saying maybe Jan/Feb of this year. August 29 2022 they email me again saying they have an allotment they can take preorders on.

I’ve talked with other dealers who also have/had an allotment of these for preorder, but it eas after Liberty came back to me with it. I was surprised they came through to the point they did because I don’t know how many times I’ve told a dealer I’m looking for something in particular only to never hear back from them. Maybe it’s just a new kid on the block thing and after they’ve been established awhile Liberty follows that trend, but I thought it was freaking cool they got info, got some preorders, and reached out to me. I’m just hoping ESP actually does let these guitars out soon.

I can see how someone could see it that way, but I’d file it under great customer service. I don’t work for Liberty Music or ESP and I have no relationship of any kind with anyone at either company.

I first saw the guitar in the ESP booth at Louder Than Life 2021. The pics in the first post are mine, what I took of the guitar. The reps in the booth had no info beyond what the sign in front of the guitar said. I kept checking with ESP every so often over email, phone calls, Facebook posts, and other forums but never got any availability info.

August 10 2022 ESP sent out their monthly newsletter which has a spot to highlight an ESP dealer. That month’s highlight was Liberty Music who just opened a store. I thought who else might be able to get some inside info other than someone who just got some love from ESP. I looked up Liberty and emailed them. They replied right away saying they’d check into it. I got a follow up a few days later saying maybe Jan/Feb of this year. August 29 2022 they email me again saying they have an allotment they can take preorders on.

I’ve talked with other dealers who also have/had an allotment of these for preorder, but it eas after Liberty came back to me with it. I was surprised they came through to the point they did because I don’t know how many times I’ve told a dealer I’m looking for something in particular only to never hear back from them. Maybe it’s just a new kid on the block thing and after they’ve been established awhile Liberty follows that trend, but I thought it was freaking cool they got info, got some preorders, and reached out to me. I’m just hoping ESP actually does let these guitars out soon.
Thought it was weird that was their one and only post on this forum. Glad you're able to get the info you were after. You should post a NGD when they come through!

Well the LTD is 1599.

I know it sucks that it won't say ESP on the headstock, but man some of these LTDs are really nice feeling and playing guitars. They are not necessarily cheap any more but the quality is nice.

Back