On Hold

espquade

I have a late 90's Bogner Ecstasy with the original Mercury magnetics transformers that originally came in the earlier models and frankly sound better and with the following upgrades ... the Marvel Mod which is a 3 way toggle on the back which gives you the following voicing options, down position pre 2004, Middle position post 2004, and top position Cameron voicing as well as the KT88's which takes this amp into a new sonic territory of aggression.

The KT88's give the amp a bigger tighter feel with more attack and way less compression but still retains the Bogner XTC vibe but with more clarity and punch as well as a much meaner sound and I like to think if an Ecstasy 101b and a Uberschall had a baby it would be this...

Also comes in a minty metal face grill headshell which was upgraded from the original.

uPx0rurl.jpg

Py28vSBl.jpg

zB6JerSl.jpg

qy7fSk6l.jpg

zjwbZb9l.jpg

yRLiVdWl.jpg

ZkujRNhl.jpg

zGELuoVl.jpg

Last edited:
You would need to change a resistor to bring it back to EL34 specs and bias for the EL34's

Last edited:
This was mine and I cant believe how cheap he has this listed for.
Most plane Jane XTC's are popping around $2300/$2400.
( YES,I know some got one for $2000. Thats called a desperation sell)

This has Pedigree. Best of show and tone. This one just rips.
I used to play it in the low input for a different flavor and it was prefect.
Plug into the High input and release the Dogs of War.

Gain is usually subject to the players ear.
Well, there isnt anyone that would be disappointed with this beast.

Country
Blues
Rock
Metal
Does it all in spades and I didnt know if it was the KT88's or not but the clean channel has a chime and thickness
my other XTC's didnt achieve

Where the hell was this a few weeks ago lol.

Killer price - the metal grill is worth $$$ as it is. I love the EL34s.

Priced to move for sure, I paid $2700 shipped to my door bone stock 1998 with the same class A/AB option.

GLWS

It's a sweet deal as I paid a few hundred more than what I am selling it for and just thought it would move quick at this price considering what it is. Plus the quad of Kt88's would add up if someone was wanting to try it this way so its ready to go really.

Very nice, good deal. Would love to take it off your hands except all my money has gone into ToneFind.com
But will keep watching if you decide to take trades, but I don’t think this should last very long.

Is the marvel mod just on the red channel or blue also. I had one years ago and it was on the red channel only and the switch was on the front not the back. How is the loop for pedal delays I also remember mine being real fussy with pedals

Is the marvel mod just on the red channel or blue also. I had one years ago and it was on the red channel only and the switch was on the front not the back. How is the loop for pedal delays I also remember mine being real fussy with pedals
Marvel mod only effects the Red channel and toggle switch is in the back as recommended. The loop is not as quiet as my Friedman JJ 100 but I throw a Decimator in the loop and it helps out quite a bit .

Woooo mannnn killer amp. Dare I even ask if you are interested in any trades? My SLO might be worth giving up for this...

Back