Opeth "Ending Credits" Full Band Cover | Friedman BE-100 DLX

zzwish

*Posted this in the classifieds by mistake. Moving it here.

Made a little tribute to one of my all time favorite bands. I did my best to replicate all the sounds on the track with acoustic, electric, bass, mellotron, and drums (programmed in Logic). Hope you dig it!

Signal Chain:

- Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom
- Pedalboard (Pedals used: BOSS DD-500)
- Friedman Buffer Bay
- Friedman BE-100 Deluxe
- Suhr Pete Thorn 2x12 Cabinet with Celestion G12H75's
- Shure SM57 & Shure SM7B
- Universal Audio Apollo 8p
- Logic Pro X
- Waves rVerb - Stereo

Acoustic: Gibson Songbyrd Deluxe NAMM Limited Edition
Microphone: Neumann TLM102

Bass: Fender Mike Dirnt Precision Bass
Amplitube SVT

Man, that sounds fantastic, nailed the tone and everything. There are some Opeth songs that I can manage, and others I can't even comprehend. They're definitely one of those bands that don't get enough recognition for what they write. I've been working on a cover of Baying of the Hounds for about a month now, and there are some parts I just cannot nail. Great job on yours dude.

vultures":2f08tkid said:
Man, that sounds fantastic, nailed the tone and everything. There are some Opeth songs that I can manage, and others I can't even comprehend. They're definitely one of those bands that don't get enough recognition for what they write. I've been working on a cover of Baying of the Hounds for about a month now, and there are some parts I just cannot nail. Great job on yours dude.
Totally agree, Opeth are brilliant writers. One of the best bands in the entire rock/metal/ genre.

vultures":z8gwjb6i said:
Thanks a bunch! I LOVE Baying of the Hounds. I'd probably say Ghost Reveries is my favorite record of theirs. I'd say their probably the biggest influence on my playing even though it doesn't always come out in the stuff I write. Definitely would be stoked to hear your cover!

Back