Opinion needed …..

I mean Les Pauls - I actually hate superstrats 😂

Which I know is rig talk heresy, but I can't help it, I hate floyds, and even more so I hate Floyds with bolt on necks

There have been a few that I've liked, sure

I love the old Kramer nightswans, I had a Jackson fusion that was very nice, and I've played some bitchin charvels and old usa schecters

But in general I just do not like the way they play, sound, or look at all
I'm the same way with most hard tails lol....LPs are great in many ways but I never play them. Which is why I'll only keep a cheaper but good imitation like my Greco.

Not to be a CrystalSky but if I could hijack a minute I did the same thing with my amp but unlike the majority, I liked chicken head knobs better. :dunno:

Never was a big fan of the Marshall style knobs. I left one on for Gears :LOL:

JPlfmlSl.jpg

Need to see the whole guitar in frame for aesthetic assesment. EVH knobs might look rad tho. That's what I've got on my '78 Ibanez and it's tits.

E5-EF26-A3-AC6-F-4-F65-9015-ED4-E65-EEBF3-C.jpg

I do like the tactile feel of knurled, you can feel it turning. But on a Lester I like witch hats. I hate the feel and look of speed knobs which is what that guitar came with. These were in the case compartment.

BTW, if any of you guys want some chrome or black knurled knobs hit me up. I binged on them years ago. I still like them on certain guitars but I’ve got few just fermenting.

I think like the reflector knobs better but they do seem a bit out of sorts with the other modern features fitted on this guitar

Back