ordering an xtc anniversarry

sonic

There is something i am missing here. :confused:
IS there somewhere i can order a new xtc anniversary with all mods that can be done?
Or do i have to find a stocked one from a store?
Does the Bogner company takes orders?
thnx
constantine
:confused: :gethim: :scared: :doh:

Ya, it depends where you live, but any authorized dealer will get you the amp you want, and build it to your specs. Bogner's got geographical boundaries that are respected to help in cross competition, but Rob at Tone Merchant's is No.1 stand up guy who knows his stuff - very trustworthy.

V.

Ventura":2ksdi2t8 said:
Ya, it depends where you live, but any authorized dealer will get you the amp you want, and build it to your specs. Bogner's got geographical boundaries that are respected to help in cross competition, but Rob at Tone Merchant's is No.1 stand up guy who knows his stuff - very trustworthy.

V.
+1 :thumbsup:

Ventura":2m8entcy said:

V.

Agreed. Rob's the man to talk to...I bought one with all the mods from him. He is also not far away from Bogner, so if you have a specific request, he should be able to handle it quicker than other dealers.

well i hope i can do this, but keep in mind i leave in greece...
I have to contact the person you are referring to , or the bogner company so that they can point me to the place i can make my order.

Back