Our buddy was just indicted

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
You actually believe a guy who had 8 total people at his largest attended rally and says he got the most votes in America's 244 year history and is also the most popular President of all time won legitimately ?

Something tells me that you haven't the faintest idea of what Communism is.
Jesse loves grooming kids.

1e954208-b824-47c4-b29c-647f19975648-jpeg.161548

Something tells me that you haven't the faintest idea of what Communism is.

Communists: Today’s Democrat Party, Part 1​

https://newswithviews.com/communists-todays-democrat-party-part-1/

Communists: Today’s Democrat Party, Part 2​

https://newswithviews.com/communists-todays-democrat-party-part-2/

Communists: Today’s Democrat Party, Part 3​

https://newswithviews.com/communists-todays-democrat-party-part-3/

Communists: Today’s Democrat Party, Part 4​

https://newswithviews.com/communists-todays-democrat-party-part-4/

You actually believe a guy who had 8 total people at his largest attended rally and says he got the most votes in America's 244 year history and is also the most popular President of all time won legitimately ?
You don’t have to be the most popular to be considered a better option than Trump. I don’t think as many dems give a crap about going to a presidential rally.

You don’t have to be the most popular to be considered a better option than Trump. I don’t think as many dems give a crap about going to a presidential rally.
Try to pay attention this isn't that difficult . I was questioning his belief that he thinks Biden won legitimately not anything else .

Try to pay attention this isn't that difficult . I was questioning his belief that he thinks Biden won legitimately not anything else .
There sure is a lot more words than that in your post. Was it just copy and pasted? You didn’t read it?

There sure is a lot more words than that in your post. Was it just copy and pasted? You didn’t read it?

Here it is , pretty straight forward . Funk N Metal was right about you , what is your purpose here anyway ?

ccn's purpose is to post made up quotes and memes that he thinks can't be proven false, not understanding the basics of logic and proof and rational discourse, apparently.
This coming from a guy that thinks Biden ( A guy that repeatedly shits himself twice a day and can't identify his own grandchildren while holding up a picture of them) won the election legitimately .

Face it lawn guy you have the IQ of a popsicle .

This coming from a guy that thinks Biden ( A guy that repeatedly shits himself twice a day and can't identify his own grandchildren while holding up a picture of them) won the election legitimately .

Face it lawn guy you have the IQ of a popsicle .
While I may not agree with everything @Prof. Lawnchair says, he clearly had you (and most others here) beat for IQ. You got a meme about IQs?

ccn's purpose is to post made up quotes and memes that he thinks can't be proven false, not understanding the basics of logic and proof and rational discourse, apparently.
@Prof. Lawnchair Sorry Prof. I gotta go with ccn on this one. There is no way Biden won the election fairly. The amount of evidence, whistleblowers etc etc.....prove it.

Your points about Trump are somehwat true but NOT enough to have Biden win fairly and squarely. Not a snowball's chance in hell.

You're an objective fella.................surely if you put your hatred aside you'll see clearer.

He acts like he knows shit because he always has to remind everybody that he's 70 years old and that when he was younger he was God and was the master of politics back then . In actuality he's as stupid as you are .
You mean like when Al Bundy played for Polk High?

maxresdefault_grande.jpg

Back