Our Precious Bouncing-laughter Emoji Died During Migration!

Monkey Man

Super Moderator
You know the one - green, laughing face that bounced up and down. It was my favourite 'cause it screamed "fun". None of the options we have now comes anywhere near close.

Nico, will it be possible to import it somehow? Seriously man, the board won't be the same without it.

You know the one - green, laughing face that bounced up and down. It was my favourite 'cause it screamed "fun". None of the options we have now comes anywhere near close.

Nico, will it be possible to import it somehow? Seriously man, the board won't be the same without it.

Cheer up mate.
tenor.gif

Wow, you did it Nico! Thank you so much mate. :rock:

OK, now that you've proved your genius, how about one of my other faves that seems to have died too:
The dude scratching his head (also the green head).

If you can migramate that one I'll manumafacture a virtual beer for you bro'. Maybe it's cause I do a lot of it myself (head-scratchin'), but I've come to rely on this one an awful lot, and of course, I couldn't find a decent alternative... or any alternative, really.

You're a friggin' star, brother.

I'll check all the smilies, seems like some were replaced by the default ones in Xenforo.

Yes! :rock:

That was the one, and yeah, I'd noticed that some had been replaced, probably 'cause their text representations matched the newer ones.

Well done, Nico. As I keep saying, you're a star, mate. Thank you! :cheers2:

Back