Ozzy Budokan 2002

So, is it true that Zakk is using Stock 800’s with a boss SD1, (Chorus + effects) through EV loaded cabinets on this dvd?
zakkboard2.jpg

Looks like it... classic combo. Tons of 80's guys had that CE-5 on their boards. Schenker is another who still does I think. That and the two DD-3. One for slap back, the other to layer over top for leads. The classics work for a reason. No matter what country they were in or what town they were in, they'd always be able to find a quick replacement or not care if the thing got beer dumped all over it.

I love the Budokan show but just can’t take the constant chorus Zakk uses. He’s so obsessed with making it wide or big but it just sounds soft and not rockin’ enough for me. Overall though the performance and Ozzy’s singing is on point.

Gillis killed it on SOTD
Very little keys and guitar is jacked in the mix👍

I wish there was some pro shot live footage of Joe Holmes with Ozzy other than Chile …

Gillis killed it on SOTD
Very little keys and guitar is jacked in the mix👍

I wish there was some pro shot live footage of Joe Holmes with Ozzy other than Chile …
OZZY-141282-GSC-0853.jpg

Brad had to learn the Ozzy catalog for SOTD with little or no time to rehearse before that tour.
Impressive accomplishment to say the least.
I remember seeing SOTD on MTV or at least parts of it.

Back