Peavey Invective just shipped!!!!!

7 Stringer

Just got my tracking !!!!!!!!

Jon Stafford from Killerburst is just awesome, great service, prices and is quicker to respond than a fly coming and going from a pile of shit.......Witch is very fast!!!!!!

Cant wait to plug that in with my H9 and have a hell of a compact MIDI rig.

:rock:

maddnotez":831ip04q said:
AW shit.

Gonna be so good.

Hope so, but i have always been happy with my peavey amps, this should be no different.

A guy on seven string just got his and is loving it big time.

I just hope it has been tightened up from the original 5150 tone, more like the 5150 II, or at least half way.......

I'm curious as hell man... I hope you make some vidso or clips or something when you get it!

Metal1977":1regpke9 said:
Waiting for your review :rock:

Yeah me too!!!!!

Lol, cant wait to get it, been a while since i got a new amp. Been a while since i ordered this too.

Rhumors say it is made in China, some say in the USA...... I will be a little bummed if it is a China made product.

It´s "designed and engineered in the USA" judging from the back of it, so yeah, I´d guess made in China.

Dave L":21ayzn2x said:
It´s "designed and engineered in the USA" judging from the back of it, so yeah, I´d guess made in China.

It was told multiple times by Misha that it was made in USA, even on the Peavey site under the invective product section it says made in USA. If you go under the 6505 sections, it does not.

I guess it might not matter, but it is just a conscience thing, i sleep better when my amps are made in the USA!!!!! Looks cooler too........ha ha

I also have an Invective arriving today, pre-ordered mine from Sweetwater several months ago. The made in China thing is really bothering me if it's true because the entire time everyone representing the amp has said it is made here in the U.S. I just read a post on SS.org saying the amp is assembled here they just can't say "made in usa" on the amp since the parts are made in China. :checkthisout:

the4thlast1":450ypweb said:
I also have an Invective arriving today, pre-ordered mine from Sweetwater several months ago. The made in China thing is really bothering me if it's true because the entire time everyone representing the amp has said it is made here in the U.S. I just read a post on SS.org saying the amp is assembled here they just can't say "made in usa" on the amp since the parts are made in China. :checkthisout:
Agreed on this, I read the same thing everywhere USA USA
then it comes out and there's some fine print :gethim:

7 Stringer":xobhiax1 said:
Just got my tracking !!!!!!!!

Jon Stafford from Killerburst is just awesome, great service, prices and is quicker to respond than a fly coming and going from a pile of shit.......Witch is very fast!!!!!!

Cant wait to plug that in with my H9 and have a hell of a compact MIDI rig.

:rock:

Jon is a great dude - been dealing with him for years. My wallet hates him lol

This is messed up. They’ve been preaching at Namm, Misha too on sites. Is it possible they didn’t even tell Misha they were moving some production. I’m totally fine with people buying Made in China, but don’t say one thing and do another.

The amplifier is 100% , no question , absolutely NOT Made in USA. It is designed and engineered in the USA , but built in China. I had a discussion with my Peavey rep very recently about this same topic. They have also changed the script on the back panel to say " Designed and Engineered in the USA" from the original prototype that said "Made In The USA"

Also , Peavey has removed any and all mention of "Made In The USA " from their website , regarding this product.

Wow that's crazy on the MIC
It now has me wondering if the new
Wolfgang are Assembled and QC,d in the Us
But using overseas parts

Back