Peavey Rockmaster Pre Footswitch?

M@tt C

Hey guys,

I'm picking up a slightly beat (missing knobs and rack rash) but fully functional Peavy Rockmaster preamp for a really stupid low price. I need it like I need a hole in my head, but for $50 you gotta pull the trigger, right?

No foot switch is included though- does anyone know if a standard two button foot switch with a TRS cable will work with the Rockmaster?

Matt

Hey guys,

I'm picking up a slightly beat (missing knobs and rack rash) but fully functional Peavy Rockmaster preamp for a really stupid low price. I need it like I need a hole in my head, but for $50 you gotta pull the trigger, right?

No foot switch is included though- does anyone know if a standard two button foot switch with a TRS cable will work with the Rockmaster?

Matt
Yep, any 2 button footswitch will work, I used the regular cheap Peavey 2 button plastic tub one.

Hey guys,

Matt
wow! Great price! I love mine! One of the best preamps I've ever tried!

Back