Pence testifies for 7 hours today

The pederast is vocalizing his fantasies again. Remember folks, every one of his accusations is a secret admission of guilt.
tenor.gif

That shit has been going on for years, and they are very easy to spot. PaulyC isn’t one of those. He’s just your average dunce cap wearing democrat that doesn’t know how to think for himself.

Yes, You have him nailed.
👍 I’ve got more, but I’ll save it😉

Am I under your skin poopooradical1 ?😂😂😂
Not saying that it is even possible to get under my skin, but if it were, it would require a level of intelligence that you don’t possess. You are more like watching a retarded kid that tries to pet a strangers Doberman, way to hard. I know you are going to get bit, and I’m going to let it happen, because it is the best way for you to learn not to fuck with the big dogs.

Not saying that it is even possible to get under my skin, but if it were, it would require a level of intelligence that you don’t possess. You are more like watching a retarded kid that tries to pet a strangers Doberman, way to hard. I know you are going to get bit, and I’m going to let it happen, because it is the best way for you to learn not to fuck with the big dogs.

Yes. paulyc is just a large gnat.

Why is it that whenever anything gets posted here, you have all of these questions? If you don’t have the capacity to follow along and keep up with simple conversation, try STFU. You can’t learn anything if you are always talking, and you have a lot to learn, Donna.

It's your analogy fuckhead. I read it and asked you to clarify it.
I assume you are the big dog in it. That would be pretty fucking funny.
Just wanted to check with you before I laugh my ass off at your expense.

It's your analogy fuckhead. I read it and asked you to clarify it.
I assume you are the big dog in it. That would be pretty fucking funny.
Just wanted to check with you before I laugh my ass off at your expense.

🤡Oh Chuckles, we’ve been laughing our asses off for years at your expense, Grampy🤡😂

You have such an inflated sense of yourself it’s comical. You’re a cunt, nothing more. 😂🖕🏿

Back