Peters Custom Dual Channel Pre-amp!!

SuperFlyinMonke

I can tell there's some interest in the Peters Pre-amp, which is only natural. James has decided to make all his current amp models into rack-mount pre-amps. (Polaris, Chimera, Hydra and Gryphon) I'm not entirely sure as to the price, for mine as a repeat buyer would be a little different, but I have pictures of the first of the production series he built.

Any of those on Harmony-Central Amp Forum may be familiar with Curtis.Fagan who has the first one off Hydra that's paired with his Peters power amp. He has posted some clips, but I am not going to try and find them at the moment.

A lot of the signature Peters tone and feel is going to come from the power section, but the pre-amp is definitely a tone-monster too, though a proper power amp will be needed to get you the tone from most clips you'll hear (ie. FireJack). Getting my Gryphon just got cheaper. :)

Here's a link to the thread on HC of the guy that just got his:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2624782
preamp.jpg

I'd be very interested in this....I had a Gryphon, and it was a KILLER amp. I was pretty shocked by how much I dug it.

If the price is right, I'll probably end up grabbing one.

JamesPeters":133lbqgt said:
SuperFlyinMonke":133lbqgt said:
Juggernaut":133lbqgt said:
whats the pricing???

I have a ballpark around $1200, but don't quote me as it's just a guess. E-mail him or wait a couple days, as his site will be updated very soon.

Higher. :)

NO!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :no: :cry:

whats up James? how have you been bro? :thumbsup:

There most definitely has been a lot of rack gear and pre-amps popping up for sale lately. I'm definitely glad I can use my Peters power section for a lot of it too.

Anybody seen the Larry Jon Schaffer pre?

Back