Peters Dual Channel Head For Sale...

The Big Snit

SOLD TO STEVEVHT

With much thinking and deciding, selling my Peters Dual Channel.
The combo James made for me is what I'm using all the time now...the head is sitting in my closet unused and it shouldn't be.
I'll try a forum member first before I post it elsewhere.

It's a 50 watt head that uses 2 EL34's...though I'm running it right now with 2 KT77's.
This head has the Halo clean channel and the Gryphon gain channel....includes footswitch.

Peters_front.jpg

Peters_back.jpg

Peters_inside.jpg

The Halo channel is the best clean channel I've heard on a higher gained head...period.

The Gryphon channel could sort of be compared to a Marshall 800 with more gain on tap....but some people have said when they heard it it reminded them a bit of a Mesa Mark IV...it's a really well voiced gain channel...that goes from nice low gained tones up to almost metal territory.

Normally each channel has a three way switch to adjust the gain/tone settings on each channel...this amp has four settings for each channel...the Halo channel has an added hotter dark setting and the Gryphon channel has four boost settings instead of three....it has alot of gain if needed...more than I'll ever use, but nice to know that it's there.

Check out James' website for clips and more info.
Halo clips 2 and 3 are this amp
All the Gryphon clips are this amp
http://www.petersamplification.com/channels.htm

You won't find these used very often...mint condition!
Will be shipped in the original packaging
$1450 US (plus shipping)

:eek:

Man, I have really enjoyed the clips with this amp and I am sad to see it go Adam :cry:

Well I will also miss the core kids yelling not enough gain on your Peters threads :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":01852 said:
:eek:

Man, I have really enjoyed the clips with this amp and I am sad to see it go Adam :cry:

Well I will also miss the core kids yelling not enough gain on your Peters threads :D
hehe...I'll never post a metal clip again...it's just not me. :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":070f4 said:
>|<>QBB<

Just a normal day then huh???? :D
I've realized all my guitar heroes that I like now (Landau, Timmons, Hinds...) use a nice clean amp with a pedalboard for their different tones...I'm really getting into this pedal setup the more that I play with it. ;)

...and it's nice when there's backline supplied at some gigs, I can just plop down my pedalboard and go with any decent sounding clean amp.

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":9f114 said:
>|<>QBB<I've realized all my guitar heroes that I like now (Landau, Timmons, Hinds...) use a nice clean amp with a pedalboard for their different tones...I'm really getting into this pedal setup the more that I play with it. ;)

...and it's nice when there's backline supplied at some gigs, I can just plop down my pedalboard and go with any decent sounding clean amp.

You are moving towards the Ed Degenero / Carl ways of tone :eek: Those little freaking boxes get expensive too!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":78155 said:
>|<>QBB<

You are moving towards the Ed Degenero / Carl ways of tone :eek: Those little freaking boxes get expensive too!
Yup...I'm not into the higher gain anymore...and it is nice if you want a different tone/feel to just get another pedal rather than buy a whole new amp.
A nice clean channel turns my crank now. ;)

Steve needs to try the Halo channel boosted with pedals. :cheer:
It's a great clean channel on it's own...but it takes pedals really well too.

Back