PETITION EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE.

What do you think.

• Great product, that would vastly improve my playing ability!

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • Pure Marketing gimic, pointless, over priced, i would never buy one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

adam

What do you think of this product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG5dwH0d02w

The site: http://www.sclw.net/

These picks cost $60

and have flashing lights on them.

relevant thread: http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2353

The only thing I could see that being remotely useful for is if I dropped my pick on a dark stage.

Inearthed":5421a said:
The only thing I could see that being remotely useful for is if I dropped my pick on a dark stage.

That should never be a problem for anyone, not if you own the new "SUPER AMAZING PICK RETENSION UNIT" (fishing line and some blu-tak that costs $560)

adam":51a4e said:
That should never be a problem for anyone, not if you own the new "SUPER AMAZING PICK RETENSION UNIT" (fishing line and some blu-tak that costs $560)

I like the "teasing" feature that that unit has.. You can throw your pick out to the audience and then yank it back no problem.

yes. Hes convinced that his new product is an Innovation.

Bollox, the wheel was an Innovation. Computers are an innovation.

A cheap plastic guitar pick with flashing LED's that require a Loan to buy, is NOT an Innovation.

adam":749cb said:
yes. Hes convinced that his new product is an Innovation.

Bollox, the wheel was an Innovation. Computers are an innovation.

A cheap plastic guitar pick with flashing LED's that require a Loan to buy, is NOT an Innovation.

Exactly my point, but hey, if he found a way to make some cash, more power to him. :roll:

Theres better ways to make cash, like selling out-of-date newspapers or prostitution.

you should tell him that some things don't need fixin'...like toilet paper, forks and spoons...

I'd like to know who entered the one vote for it being cool, and why it's worth the cash.

It would be good for when you're drunk and keep dropping your pick on a dark stage, but even then, the price is too high.

Bob Savage":b1d81 said:
I'd like to know who entered the one vote for it being cool, and why it's worth the cash.

It would be good for when you're drunk and keep dropping your pick on a dark stage, but even then, the price is too high.

ha! it was ME!!!

didn't you know?? tone is in the pick!!

actually, under no circumstances would i ever, ever buy a worthless piece of shit like a $60 pick.

jeff

i'm not kidding. it really was me. i knew that nobody else would pick that choice, so i did.

i guess it was a random fit of troll-dom.

my bad. i apologize.

:cry:

Bob Savage":208c7 said:

Or when you get home drunk and can't find the key hole in the dark....

Back