Plush. Female rock group

Damn she's good.
I dont even hit those note while taking a dump after Suicide Triple Ghost Pepper wings and a 6 pack of Iron City Beer.

Impressive! I saw Steelheart live opening for Lynch Mob (I think it was LM anyway) back in the day. Dude nailed that tune live. That was seriously impressive.

I've been following Moriah for a while now. Got a great set of pipes and very talented. Hope the general population can catch on.

Impressive! I saw Steelheart live opening for Lynch Mob (I think it was LM anyway) back in the day. Dude nailed that tune live. That was seriously impressive.

I saw that show in Detroit about ‘91 or ‘92. Steelheart’s singer had broken his leg and did the show sitting down, but he still ripped. Great show!

Reactions: PDC
Live is just meh. The first video is nice.

I don't like clean voices for rock, hard rock, metal... i love Janis Joplin.

I saw that show in Detroit about ‘91 or ‘92. Steelheart’s singer had broken his leg and did the show sitting down, but he still ripped. Great show!
I caught Lynch Mob / Steel Heart at the Lone Star in Kansas City that tour - I believe it was 92. Was a huge Lynch fanatic at the time and remember both bands playing really, really well. But my takeaway was that Mitch Matijevic nailed every note of every song and didn’t cut one single corner that night. And every review from every show on that tour was the same thing. He just belted out that set list night after night. Vocal beast.

yea... the dude from Steelheart can just damnit bellow like no other... vocal beast is as accurate as anything! she's got another cover of Trixter that's impressive, but less so IMO...it seems a little low for her on the front part of the song and comes across a little shaky. she also does a Bon Jovi cover that is impressive.

the guitar player is a student at Berklee apparently... and the bassist has gotten some attention from Ace, i believe she did some vocals on a track or something. the drummer and the singer have a pretty substantial following on the various social platforms already...

i hope they can make a go of it... we'll see

She’s a killer. God I love chicks that rock out.
That guy‘s lead tone on Heaven and Hell is amazing.
lol...his tone is good though. don't know the guy or his gear, but id guess some variant of the marshall/modded marshall

and i too love the female rocker! who the eff WASNT in love with Lita Ford (and the Runaways) back in the day

lol...his tone is good though. don't know the guy or his gear, but id guess some variant of the marshall/modded marshall

and i too love the female rocker! who the eff WASNT in love with Lita Ford (and the Runaways) back in the day
Looked like a Victory was behind him during H&H.

Back