Politics and other stuff

I would imagine that the people who own this site don't want people discussing politics because of the fighting.

But, if the fighting can be eliminated, then what is harm?

Or do they not want people discussing politics because they can't handle other peoples opinions? Which is shallow and pedantic.

Yeah Bingo
Bingo x2 .
Our More Authoritarian members cant handle dissent and arent mature enough to steer clear of sections that threaten their frail tattered beliefs.
This is their time to gloat. for taking away something from everybody that only they themselves did not like.

Strange psychology to 'get off' on baiting people, in order to ruffle feathers... and be entertained by it. Somewhat sick and poorly adjusted. However, that was obvious with a few on this forum, when you can't even post simple statistics without causing them to go full-retard.

Sorry, that was meant tongue-in-cheek, which is why I followed on with a more serious reply. It was a commentary though on how Cnutz and a couple others were bating people in OT, giving them just enough political rope to hang themselves. Someone else had made this observation in another thread, so I thought it was common knowledge.

Sorry, that was meant tongue-in-cheek, which is why I followed on with a more serious reply. It was a commentary though on how Cnutz and a couple others were bating people in OT, giving them just enough political rope to hang themselves. Someone else had made this observation in another thread, so I thought it was common knowledge.
Got it! I never found many on here hung themselves. You can't be rational with the irrational... they create arguments that don't even seem to be in the same ballpark. Now, you don't even see these same people in the regular gear forum section, with the OT gone. That should say a lot to the moderators... those others are TROLLS and they should be eliminated.

The bitter fights were spilling into the main forum. Lot folks got pissed bout it. Nobody cares about politics. Few guys were all about that only and kept it going on and on. Then cry tits tattling on one another. Fucking sickening!!
I suggested make a thread. Just label it POLITICS. let everyone go after one another. Some one cries. Banned.
owners just said enough enough. Like having a festering pimple that won’t ever go away.
maybe might change. But yes it’s a gear forum. I got really tired of the assholes that stir the pot then they are the FIRST ONES TO CRY TO ME IN A PM!!!
😂
Hope the best works out for all.

The trouble was from those that chose argument and derogatory remarks over discussion and understanding. Basically, users that cared more about being important and right than humble and wise poisoned the environment with noise and drowned out the signal with nonsense childishness.
its a 50/50 chance, you're being childish.

why can't we vote on this. Wouldn't the be the fair way to do it? Banning people is like the death penalty of forums. Id have trophy points and asshole points. Then people could just ignore someone if the have too many asshole points.

If you guys keep it up, I’m posting a picture of my parmesan and pecan encrusted tilapia that was done in the air fryer with a side of tumeric pearled couscous and green beans.

If you guys keep it up, I’m posting a picture of my parmesan and pecan encrusted tilapia that was done in the air fryer with a side of tumeric pearled couscous and green beans.
What's a Tilapia? Never caught one of those. Is that one of those lab created and farmed from China fish?

What's a Tilapia? Never caught one of those. Is that one of those lab created and farmed from China fish?

Believe it or not, I’m a fish snob, and don’t particularly care for Tilapia, but there are some South American pond raised that aren’t too bad and are supposed to be relatively environmentally friendly.

Believe it or not, I’m a fish snob, and don’t particularly care for Tilapia, but there are some South American pond raised that aren’t too bad and are supposed to be relatively environmentally friendly.
Yum, love me some Ethoxyquin.

I'd eat anything wild caught except things with eyeballs on the end of antenna, those are bugs.

The bitter fights were spilling into the main forum. Lot folks got pissed bout it. Nobody cares about politics. Few guys were all about that only and kept it going on and on. Then cry tits tattling on one another. Fucking sickening!!
I suggested make a thread. Just label it POLITICS. let everyone go after one another. Some one cries. Banned.
owners just said enough enough. Like having a festering pimple that won’t ever go away.
maybe might change. But yes it’s a gear forum. I got really tired of the assholes that stir the pot then they are the FIRST ONES TO CRY TO ME IN A PM!!!
😂
Hope the best works out for all.
You will always be my fave Dan😕

61341511-F02C-4A95-8E91-DC3C1CFEDC3F.gif

Back