POLL:::decisions....decisions.....decisions....

which one????

• One

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three

• One & Two

• Total voters

The_Sh0t

well...after/if/when i sell my guitars, i have 3 things i wana buy....only problem is ill havenuf money to buy only 1....

First
Cerburus PRS clone- this is HIGH up on my list :)

Second
B-52 AT112 combo...i LOVED the sound of the head but alas i dont need another head, i just want somthing i can take around and KNOW itll be loud enuf.

Third
Schecter C-1 Classic Blue flame.....amazing guitar, allways loved it.

so what do ya guy think i should do???

go for 1,2,or 3?? maybe 1 AND 2?? if i go that route ill have to wait on 2 till i get my new job.

I opted for #1 only, but not because I wouldn't get the B52. I'm anti combo unless it's a small one. Tubes get beat to death in a combo, so my off the record vote is for #4, Cerberus and B-52 AT100 head.

see the nice thing about getin the combo is its smaller, and not 100 watts....i dont NEED 100 watts ever.

I voted #1. Get yourself one of those PRS Clones (I know I'm gonna! Emerald Green, baby) and a 1X12 cab instead of a combo.

yea, i know i really want one of these PRS clones as well...Black quilt baby!!!....but i want a combo to get a differant sound...i love my laney but it just cant do the big bass, low mids chugging,,,the laney does real well in everything else. i just want someing a lil differant :)

I don't know which to vote for, but the nice thing about the B-52 AT 1x12 combo is that it has the same speaker outs as the head, and you can just unplug the combo speaker, so it's practically the head for $150 less, plus, you can use it by itself if need be. It is missing a few extra features, like the pseudo third channel and the selectable tube rectifier settings, but I sat there and messed with the half stack and the 1x12 combo side by side for a while once and decided they were pretty much useless to me, anyways.

ooh fuck no.....NEVER will i get a f30...sounded HORRIBLE to me...and even then itll be too close to the laney in terms of what it can do. I love the b-52 head/212 combo, sounds great to me.

Excellent. I'd KILL (i mean I'd kill....seriosuly...name who you wand whacked) for a clone of a PRS Singlecut Hollowbody.....since PRS dropped the ball on releasing that model this year.

>|<>QBB<
The_Sh0t":4b84c said:
he'll be geting them in shortly :D only a few more weeks to see what theyll look like :D

if everything goes as it should, i should start selling by the middle of march.

we ended up making a couple changes which i didnt publicize yet, but they are pretty cool and i'll make them public another time.

in other words i've always had a thing for those c-1 classics. The neck is a little odd to me for metal, but i like it for everything else. I have a c-1 30th which i think is an incredible guitar.

Back